Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im trying to find viability rankings from usm ou in the past. like februray or janurary or march etc. can you help me?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    there's no such thread for it. we update the same thread with each update, so the OP constantly changes. you can view old threads to see past discussion, vote slates, and references to past rankings, however
    pokewok1402
    oh well, that works
    etern
    etern
    The only important thing about any of these stats is that 0.0% of people are using multiweather baton pass.....what's wrong with smogon? LOL jk, waiting for virizion to go to uu along with the hopeful chansey, that'll make it a bit more fun down there....that'll make it a bit more fun down there wasn't meant to sound perverted....
    dk
    dk
    The only important thing about any of these stats is that 0.0% of people are using multiweather baton pass.....what's wrong with smogon? LOL jk, waiting for virizion to go to uu along with the hopeful chansey, that'll make it a bit more fun down there....that'll make it a bit more fun down there wasn't meant to sound perverted....
    Hootie
    Hootie
    How about y'all start doing suspect tests for OU. Seeing the same teams for 3+months is stale. No one cares about these doo doo formats u want to balance
    dk
    dk
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Posho thoughts on this user?
    Posho
    Posho
    used stall vs a dude in his debut
    xray
    xray
    tell me his chances to win vs someone without using a top 6 pokemon on a scale from 0 to 10
    Posho
    Posho
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    Posho
    Posho
    Ok, so a few nights ago I had dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Posho) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Posho pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...
    “Smogon’s statically most liked user”
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    that's me, yea
    lydian
    lydian
    I statistically dislike the fact that you’re statistically the most liked user
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…