brightobject
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'll post more in the thread after hes seen it but seeing that made me understand how ronald reagan happened
    tell em joe
    shade
    shade
    it was a big upset. i enjoyed the fight for that reason. ruiz loses to wilder or fury tho imo and probably is underdog again in the rematch
    brightobject
    brightobject
    i see. i ask cuz i binged some boxing vids and the ruiz fight didnt look as dramatic. laymans view obv
    shade
    shade
    joshua was 1/33 odds on to win the fight with some bookmakers, its nice to see a big fucking adonis get layed out by a fat guy
    uh so like you returned for just one day huh. when are you gonna be free free again? ever?
    how’s billboards compare to other mcdonoughs (in bruges and 7 psychopaths)
    brightobject
    brightobject
    havent seen either but my guess is both are probably tighter ships than billboards. pretty sure most of its problems have to do with mcdonagh having little experience writing from the kind of setting he's pulling from in billboards (Midwest), and it makes him treat certain aspects of the story as set dressing (e.g. race).
    brightobject
    brightobject
    Billboards is trying really hard to be a contemporary and specific social commentary and it doesnt look like IB / 7P are going for that from what i can tell.
    yo buddy, could you PM me on disc when you have the chance? i lost my image from one of the works i commissioned when i changed my computer and i can't seem to find our conversation -_- teal#4001
    brightobject
    brightobject
    was it the seviper pic? ill check when i get back to the dorm tonight and see if i have it
    teal6
    teal6
    the medicham one, but i found it :)
    brightobject
    brightobject
    oop! glad u found it tho :)
    I really like this trope where it's like, two sides are at war with each other and like character A kills character B, who is the lover of character C. Then later on in the story as war goes and alliances change character A and C end up on the same side. It's like awkward right. Even though it wasn't personal it's still painful. So you get a fridging moment and also a difficult forgiveness subplot. a two for one
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok i just googled that and man that is GROSS!!! wow why would you tell me such a blatant lie? especially knowing ill look it up. i'm going to go throw up now. you are horrible.
    brightobject
    brightobject
    i cant tell if im getting reverse trolled here, i assumed you already knew about it tbh
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah i was reverse trolling. but ok i guess there isn't much to say to what is aid so
    Here's an idea that I had a while ago, but it was kinda refreshed by the whole black hole picture thing
    brightobject
    brightobject
    wow i never saw these msgs. i dont think dbz and marvel are very far apart in terms of having amythos and such. neither really aspires to true "realism" so. if anything Worm (web serial about superheroes) does superheroes escalation with realism the best out of anything ive ever seen
    brightobject
    brightobject
    it starts with fighting from the beginning though, so lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah. I think the key here is that it'd have to start with no superheroes for a REALLY long time
    idea for bad sex writing: her anus sucked in his penis like a high-powered Dyson vacuum sucking in a small piece of lint, proving that the role of the penetrated could indeed be consumptive
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    didn't gato link us a book that was exactly like this. it even used the phrase "vacuum-sucked the motherfucker" or somethin
    brightobject
    brightobject
    ur thread was and always will be cool. hope alls well w u, know its been a while
    Gloom
    Gloom
    ty ty....all is good, just uni and work kicking my ass a little :) nothing i can't handle! hbu?
    brightobject
    brightobject
    late reply but... fellow uni blues sufferers must stick togethr

just jumped out of a big ol pit of depression and feelin damn good, hope ur still holdin up
    someone banned me from posting in my own thread and I find this distressing, pls fix "good moderator"
    brightobject
    brightobject
    idk how to adjust those kind of permissions. my apologies good sir
    No one beats the bug
    No one beats the bug
    well if my threads are going to ban me or be closed I'm just going to keep making new ones, the discussion always finds a way
    Her vaginal ratchet moved in concertina-like waves, slowly chugging my organ as a boa constrictor swallows its prey
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol
    brightobject
    brightobject
    this was from a worst sex writung award
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    dang, I was hoping 2 years ago you were degenerate and i could expose you as a hypocrite
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…