Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude, when do you wanna play for spl? i'm gmt -5 and available most days this week. i'll also reach out to you on discord
    zf
    i should be free weeknights after 9 pm your time, both tomorrow and friday. if you wanna do a weekend match lmk, I am flexible and should be able to play after noon my time both saturday and sunday
    Fakes
    Let's do it Saturday after 9 pm then! See ya
    zf
    sounds good
    you're too easy
    Fakes
    dude i won like 90% of out games LOL
    crayon pop
    LOOOOL you didnt beat me a single time WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
    Fakes
    LOL IM TELLING DA TRUTH. TRUTH CAN HURT YOU SUCK
    hey when would you like to play tiebreak? I'm gmt -4 and would prefer to play on wednesday/thursday at either 2pm or 5pm my time
    Fakes
    Sorry, I'm not much into coprophilia, so I won't play banned deucers.
    Gxe doesn’t get you pussy irl kid
    Fakes
    yes it doesnt. but youre still bad. i hope i get to face you in wcop.
    hello, for adv cup, my best time this week would be sunday evening, like after 21h, would that work for you?
    Fakes
    Yo that should work
    hi fakes, i PMed you on discord, but here is the message anyway:
    when do you want to play for adv cup?
    im gmt+10
    i prefer to play earlier during the week if that works for you too.
    i seem to recall you have a european timezone. i can do 7am mornings, and also Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday afternoon and nights
    Hi ! BW Global when ? GMT +2, available sat morning/sun morning my time this week. i'll know more about my next week availability in the next few days, i'll let you know asap
    Hey im your opponent for adv cup, gmt +2, i might play thursday/friday but it's better for me to play saturday at 10pm
    BlazingDark
    BlazingDark
    i wasn't on but if sat is bad for you now, i'll try to play against you after 10pm today, if it doesn't work for me,then we'll try to play sunday
    Fakes
    np. which day you mean after 10 pm? you mean today?
    Fakes
    im there now. Sim95#5289 (discord. mby contacvt me there)
    Hi. We have to play for GSC Cup. My discord is Roro#1810 and I'm GMT+2. I'm available this week on:
    Tuesday: afternoon (17h-20h/23h)
    Thursday: evening (19h-23h)
    Saturday: afternoon+evening (13h-20h) but pending, but would rather use as a back-up plan
    Hey were playing for roapl, im gmt-4, when can you play? I can play during my nights or in the weekend
    Hey we are paired in the GSC cup round 2. I am GMT -5. I'm available all day today after 11am. Also available Thursday and Friday evening after 6pm. I have some time available in the mornings and early afternoon sporadically this week if we have a big time difference. Just let me know
    Hey, dpp cup when? Im gmt +2, free everyday on evenings beside friday
    Fakes
    lets play today 8 pm maybe?
    Snou
    Snou
    lets do 9 pm, cant guarantee at 8
    Fakes
    okay
    hey fakes i'm your DPP cup r3 opp. GMT -4 here when you want to play? i'm free weekdays around after 5 PM and weekends i can play during the afternoon.
    bad ass tour r2, tell me when you wanna play
    Fakes
    Today in like 1,5 hrs from now? Would that work?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Yeah sure
    Hey, looks like I'm your opponent for ADV Cup. Let me know when would be a good time to play. I'm at GMT -6. Weekends are generally best for me but can do weekdays after 6pm my time.
    Hey from what I can see you haven’t scheduled DPP Cup yet, please do so before monday midnight EDT or risk being subbed out.
    Fakes
    yes will do it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…