earl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Leonard, I play you for the RU alpha tour. I'm EST / GMT-5. When are you free to play?

I would prefer for us to play before the 4th or, failing that, between the 8th-10th. Thx!
    Expulso
    Expulso
    This evening (after 9pm) should work for me. If that’s too late for you we can do another time, though - lmk!
    earl
    earl
    That should work, Ill be on around then hopefully. Earlio2 on main
    earl
    earl
    I'll be on for the next half hour or so
    Hey, we're paired for the RU alpha tour. I'm GMT -5. When are you free to play?
    chimp
    chimp
    Same thing here. I'll let you know.
    earl
    earl
    I can play whenever, Earlio2 on showdown
    chimp
    chimp
    hey dude I hate to be that guy but I just got ropped into some shit, just take the win lol
    when would you like to play megas for all open? I can do mostly whenever
    earl
    earl
    Ah sorry I forgot about this- If you want to take the win you can
    Moosical
    Moosical
    It's no problem, we can try to find another time to play if you'd like, I don't mind. I can do pretty much any day after 6PM EDT
    earl
    earl
    Ok. Well regardless the server seems broken
    you don't like the arguments people have, well that can certainly be discussed in the tread, 'cept whoops you made poor arguments there and now got your panties in a bunch

as for why didn't take my own advice and make this a PM, you clearly want this to be public and why want to not derail a tread so let's compromise ;D
    second to point out a hole in the "just wait it out" argument
    and third to tell you to calm your ass down and keep things civil in the tread (this one is directed at you personally but hey, public order and all that)
    first to use your objection to clarify a position (not that I didn't notice your thinly veiled insult at me, but hey man, made clear it was someone else's argument from the start so your barking up the wrong three there, I'm only addressing it now because you clearly think this is a personal matter)
    also "defending" yourself? you might want to take your meds princess cause you're being paranoid
    I quoted you 3 times
    What part of "take it to PMs" did you not understand?
    I said "taken away" you assumed "deleted"; by shelving thus making it so that a pokemon can't be used Gamefreak's taking them away
    hey we have monotype gen 8 tour for pmgs, can you play on the weekend? I can do anytime from 10am-11pm gmt-4.
    earl
    earl
    I don't have the time, you can take the win
    Hello, when would you like to play for the RR/IB tournament? I'm GMT+1 and should be pretty free in terms of availability
    do you have a puzzle hunt team and if not want to make/join one?
    earl
    earl
    I don’t at the moment, but I’ve been super busy with work. If you’re willing to take a teammate that won’t do much you can take me tho
    when you wanna fight for typing tournament
    earl
    earl
    Uhh weekend evenings are probably open
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    what time in est?
    earl
    earl
    6-12, with the later hours probably being better
    hey we have typing the mod open this week - can you play on the weekend? If so, what times? I'm gmt-4
    earl
    earl
    Oh sorry I never saw this- does Wednesday work?
    Moosical
    Moosical
    It would have to be between 6PM-11PM GMT-4 since I won't be home from work until then, if that's fine then sure
    earl
    earl
    Yeah I can do that
    r u gonna play frisbee. i heard the whole school does
    earl
    earl
    gonna snipe free bagpipe lessons
    Laurel
    Laurel
    The most free
    Hey, looks like we will be playing in the first round of A Tournament According to Spook. I'm gmt-6, and my schedule is fairly open. Let me know when you would be available.
    hey we got the pmgs finals, how do you wanna pick metas? I'm gmt-4, available after ~7pm on weekdays or whenever on the weekend
    earl
    earl
    Wait I forgot Eeveed exists cuz I've never played it- I'm striking that instead
    Moosical
    Moosical
    ok lol, whenre we playing?
    earl
    earl
    I'll be open tonight probably, idk about the week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…