Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure what you mean in the On The Radar thread about Home changing many things, but hopefully you can clarify. I fail to see how it fundamentally changes anything about Dugtrio/Arena Trap's competitiveness. I don't think it's fair to call it theorymon to say that fundamentally uncompetitive things should be banned regardless of whether or not dozens of new Pokemon/moves just got dropped on the tier.
    How bad was the OU Metagame Discussion thread getting? Or was it to the point where it would’ve made you (or me) want to refrain from taking in oxygen?
    I'm not sure what you mean in the On The Radar thread about Home changing many things, but hopefully you can clarify. I fail to see how it fundamentally changes anything about Dugtrio/Arena Trap's competitiveness.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i don't think you understand what is possible or what you are arguing. there is always going to be things that /have/ to happen behind the scenes. as a councilmen and tier leader, i know that and acknowledge that. i have made the process as public and transparent as possible.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    you are asking for shit that just is not possible if you want more. i have bee nfighting for the things you are asking for and making things like the radar thread possible. i do not know what more you want, but it is not realistic.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    this is getting bothersome at this point b/c i spend hours of my time trying to improve this and most people are thankful, but you seem to not be that whatsoever, so this conversation's useful life is over. lmk if you have any other questions
    My man Jeter deserved the unanimous, but still extremely happy he got in. One of my inspirations growing up to play baseball. Also happy with Larry Walker getting in as a canadian myself
    Hi. I've recently been locked out of my showdown account due to forgetting my password. If there is any help you can offer me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i'd log onto an alt and pm a high staff member that is online on PS, they will likely have better instructions than i can provide
    So Dynamaxing is banned and I am not happy. I'm REALLY angry!
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    So Dynamaxing is banned and I am not happy. I'm REALLY angry!
    Welcome to Smogon, please read the rules. You need approval from a moderator before posting here. If you want help with this team, I'd recommend you to check out the Rate My Team forum. Make sure to read their rules before posting there.
    i get where you're coming from but i felt that the drop had yet to be challenged by a worthwhile argument. if a vr council member has time to talk to me about it i'd appreciate a response
    hey idk if anyone has said anything to you yet, but I never got a tag for the dmax suspect. I was able to reply, but there could be a good number of ppl that don't know it's up
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    hey idk if anyone has said anything to you yet, but I never got a tag for the dmax suspect. I was able to reply, but there could be a good number of ppl that don't know it's up
    Fine Line profile pic... maybe you do have taste
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Falling, hbu
    in the hills
    in the hills
    Adore You from the singles, but i managed to snag Canyon Moon on ps when the track list came out and it turned out to be really good so im happy... She and Falling are great slower ones too
    Also TPWK was one of my least favorites at first but its grown on me
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i like that whole sequence in the album starting from the end of cherry through falling, she, etc.

tpwk and fine line end it rly well imo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…