Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not playing today, tilted as fuck.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Oh that'd be great man, thank you so much, much appreciated bro, I'm free almost all tomorrow and Saturday so it'll be easy to find you
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ok, can we do my early afternoon (-4) one of those days?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    For sure will be on s tours thanks again
    Yo, it's unlikely that I'll be needed, but I put in a sub post a week ago (page 12) for BW cup and it doesn't seem like I'm in the OP!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea, i stopped adding subs at a certain date knowing that if more were needed i would go through the pages and add them. unfortunately, we do not need more subs as we cannot sub people in so close to the deadline and before that point we were not quite finished with the subs in the OP
    Stallion
    Stallion
    No problem!
    Can we just ban Arena Trap and Shadow Tag at the start of each gen next time? It's been the same song and dance for 4 gens straight now; trapping is unhealthy for the OU metagame. I'm glad we got rid of it early but we shouldn't have to deal with it again when gen 9 drops.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Talking about generation 9 when we are barely into generation 8 simply does nothing. That’s a judgement call for a later point in time. I don’t know if I will even still be in charge come then
    hi finchinator! I heard that you are a strong player, I challenge you to battle! let's see which of us is stronger!
    So what'd be a good thread to ask why stuff like arena trap was ever allowed in OU in the first place?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    That does not really require a thread. Questions in general go in the SQSA, but that really is not a question that warrants much of an elaborate answer. You cannot ban things that have been just borderline/controversial historically when a whole new generation comes up.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    The initial banlist is historically conservative and the tiering process is there to weed out things like Arena Trap if they are proven banworthy, which is likely to be the case.
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    Yeah that's what I meant by finding a good thread for it, but seems as if you mistook it for "what type of thread is these types of questions to be made for and where do I make it?". So sorry you misunderstood. But anyways, thanks for answering my question. I'll keep stuff like this in mind next time I have any questions on the OU metagame.
    Don't bother with Orifice Annihilator, from his username and his behavior in the suspect thread it's clear he is only here to troll and waste people's time.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    That's why I gave him the trolling infraction and told him not to post in the thread anymore. Bothering with trolls is part of my job as moderator. Someone has to prevent the threads from derailing.
    Mega-Pokebattlerz
    Mega-Pokebattlerz
    What I meant was he probably deserved a Malicious Account infraction.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Probably, but we cannot hand those out liberally as there's no proof of him being an alt and there's not enough evidence to ban without prior warning.
    Hi Finch, big fan, here to schedule for POWC. As I'm still forced to work full-time, I'd prefer playing on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I'm GMT+1, so we're 5 hours apart, should be doable! I'd be available from ~7:30 PM my time on those days until late into the night :)
    Herocross
    Herocross
    Saturday, I think that'd work best for me =)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    if you want to play early, feel free to message me on discord (Finchinator#4129) or on SmogTours (Finchinator). If not, the scheduled time later works as well!
    I heard on Twitter that you wet the bed.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I heard on Smogon that y'all need to stop invading my privacy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…