Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo Finch, what do you think of Durant in OU? I'm running a Life Orb Hustle set with Hone Claws + Iron Head + Superpower + Thunder Fang, and it actually works pretty well on Hyper Offence.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    My main issue is reliance on Hustle. It's already quite frail and prediction reliant, but when you get it right and pilot it well, there's still a decent chance it will come up empty and that's lame. I think it could be a cool niche pick with Cinderace leaving the tier, but I would not count on it too often
    Yo, I'm your first opponent for ADV Ubers. Tomorrow/ Today (Friday the 7th idk) I'm not avilable, will be travelling the entire day basically. Most times after that I should be able to be online most times, I'm flexible. Gl can't wait to play ya
    Hey Finch I'm planning to do a pretty big post in the OU discussion forum, but I don't know how to have the Pokemon's sprites in the post? How do you add the Pokemon sprite, and where do you find them? Thanks in advance
    Finch i got locked again cause of my alt being locked plsmunlock
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I’m on phone and it’s 5am; there’s a place to appeal locks and I would use that or discuss it with a staff member currently online
    Ron
    Ron
    Yeah unlocked
    Thq
    Finchinator
    CAPPL matchup :o I'm CET and can theoretically play anytime between 10am and 2am my time, on every day except Thursday. However I prefer times between 7pm and 11pm, and would like to not play on the weekend if I can avoid it
    Hey Finch have you considered doing a Metagame Monday about entry hazards like which type of entry hazard fits this team archetype and which one fits this one or maybe this type of team does not need hazards. Something along those lines.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea i have but i kinda grouped hazard setting and removal into the balance video. i may do a video dedicated on it, but i have some more recent ones lined up in the immediate future
    Hey Finch, I am enjoying the content so far and especially the Magearna suspect test idea so maybe you could try this core if it interests you, it has some underated sets (Urshifu and Timid Drain Punch Kommo) which are both underated mons and I would love to see them in action.
    https://pokepast.es/14fad2390f65ac4d
    Amir
    I'll explain here, Magearna + Urshifu are the Fairy removers, Urshifu can abuse Metronome Wicked Blow or CC to its liking, once the fairies are gone you can use Kommo-o vs the new sun archtype and also deals with offense nicely. Urshifu can deal with the common haze mons such as unaware quag, pex, mantine, etc to allow Mag and Kommo to sweep. I hope you like this idea.
    Amir
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Hey, it’s a cool core for sure and I’m glad you shared it, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to use it as I already have things planned out for the remainder of the suspect mostly and I can’t see Magearna staying beyond that so yea. Thanks for the message tho
    Hey finch I have a couple cool sets I think could be viable against bulky offensive builds and was curious if you could possibly feature one in a video. If not its fine big fan :)
    Details in paste

https://pokepast.es/9bb90f592f2f3f0a
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    im kinda holding off on taking suggestions now as the meta is p hectic, we're mid suspect, etc. but once things settle down, feel free to lmk ab these and anything else. i'll def give em some thought, thanks a ton and have a great day! :)
    Primitive248
    Primitive248
    Right on I will do that
    Could you edit the OP to have some rule against stealing other people’s posts, or is it something people should have enough common sense not to do?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    common sense + my post should be ample warning. if they do it, now they'll get infracted.
    Too many matches this week damn. When do you want to play for ADV GC? I'm still gmt+2 etc etc.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    same time we play upl?
    Staxi
    Staxi
    As you want, for this one I don't mind playing earlier
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i mean im fine with w/e but might as well since that time works already for us both
    Yo, we're paired for ORAS UU cup r3. I'm GMT -5 and available weekday mornings and weekend afternoons. When do you wanna play?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    saturday at noon-1pm ur time?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    1pm my time should be good, noon is probably too early.
    https://pokepast.es/d681258b870a3df0 I'm not sure if you're still doing the teambuilding reviews but I was wondering what you think of this team and anything that can be done to improve it? nothing other than Cinderace needs to stay
    THIS IS A HYDRATION STATION - stop what you're doing and get some water, sit down, and relax for 5 minutes c:
    Yo finch are we allowed to start talking about Zarude, now that it's release date is confirmed? Zarude will probably be underwhelming, seeing as it's movepool is literally Rillaboom's, and although it has higher speed and better bulk, it lacks priority grassy glide. It also lacks swords dance, which rilla has, so it can run as much set up.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Nah, not in OU anyway. it’s still theorymon until it’s officially released, plenty to discuss about the actual tier
    musiquepkmn
    ok. thanks for the reply
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…