Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When play for pools again I’m gmt +1 and free tomorrow and Wednesday early evenings 6-8pm
    Boat
    Boat
    (this extension is fine)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea I can’t do then. I’ll be free legit all day Sunday and I can even play on phone Saturday without having to do so while at work during any time from 10am -4 onward
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Thank you, I deleted my post since I didn’t know you saw the VM — appreciate it a ton boat, lmk what’s best this weekend PA and I’ll work to your times
    Melmetal @ Protective Pads
    Ability: Iron Fist
    EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 104 SpD / 112 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Double Iron Bash
    - Thunder Punch
    - Superpower
    - Thunder Wave

What are this EVs for? Thanks for the advice
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    0 SAtk Tran Magma after SR, always live. Also helps with flame clef and NP TornT
    hi finch, new to BW, i wanted to use :breloom: and i was disinterested by the sets on smogon
    is this one viable?

Breloom @ Life Orb
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Bullet Seed
    - Mach Punch
    - Swords Dance
    - Low Kick
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I prefer fighting gem, but yea this can work. The sets on Smogon are all more than fine though
    vNatFly
    vNatFly
    okay, thank you :D
    Finchinator
    Quite the run you got going on here, we play for 1v1 PL im available for most days preferably weekends, and I'm a est player(i mean im cst but est translates better) so if you got a timeframe you have planned feel free to send it here or via discord @ Dead Man Walking#7357
    uupl +2. when?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    we absolutely can, thanks for letting me know earlier rather than right before. i'll just play smogon tour today and we can play sometime between 2-4pm my time tomorrow, is that ok? i can maybe do a little earlier, too, but after this window i have other tours
    CBU
    3pm ur time should be great thanks
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kk np
    Why did you mention my name in your post in Kaori?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    it was just an inside joke with my friend, don't mind it. sorry for the tag, have a nice day
    Finch, by the way, there's something I forgot to ask. When I read that policy review thread you linked, I saw that it said something along the lines of 'if we ban something from ou, it will be banned for the lower tiers'. If understand if that applies to mons as that's only natural but why does that also apply to items or moves as well?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Why wouldn’t it? One is above the other and transitivity is in place
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    I thought it was because of the surroundings are different, like how future sight was incredibly annoying in ou because of Slowbro's near infinite longevity but in lower tiers, it isn't that problematic due to different mons with very few mons only having regenerator with that move
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Doesn’t matter. If something gets banned from OU, it is banned from UU and lower as well.
    Oops, my bad. Didn't think it was for the sqa thread as it was an opinion based question. Thanks for the link on the boots discussion. This is gonna take a while to read

That being said, I have a couple questions about the viability thread
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Also, if say, Dragapult is nominated to s rank as well, the council is in full agreement but the same on hundred from earlier are split in about 51-49 in favor of no, what would be the outcome?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Default would be sticking to status quo and then I’d bring it up for discussion in the thread and use that as a tiebreak next time if opinions are still right.

if the council is ever in full agreement, it’s clear cut. Not sure I understand the last Q about pult
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    That Dragapult example is when the conditions are all council members agree that it should b S rank while a sample size of users is a hundred. This size is basically just the number of users that are discussing Dragapult's rank and out of the a hundred, it's a split 51 where it stays where it is with 49 ranking it up to S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…