zee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we fight for ADV. I'm GMT-7 and will be available at weird times of day. Can you propose a time and I'll see how workable it is?
    zee
    zee
    hi im -4, relatively open. i have class until 5 pm mon-thurs and can do anything fri-sun from like 10 am-4 am if that helps
    Anna says hi
    Anna says hi
    How about tomorrow at ~3 PM my time? if that doesn't work out, I can try for saturday at 1 PM my time
    zee
    zee
    saturday 1 pm your time would be best
    hi! We have to play for the ADV Championship R1. I'm GMT+2 and will be able to play next week almost whenever between 10AM and 10PM my time. Let me me know what would work best for you!
    zee
    zee
    oh yeah that's totally fine. I'd be pretty flexible with the time slot so anything around then still works
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Top, see ya then!
    zee
    zee
    hey I'm on main as zeefable, can get on smogtours too if you'd prefer. no rush ill be around just lmk
    Hey, just telling you that we're gonna need an extension with RKD, we scheduled for Monday, can we have it?
    album good? i listened to the first few songs and i only really enjoyed the ones with the danny brown and jpegmafia features
    zee
    zee
    it's honestly nonstop heat once you get to the light (track 5). I didn't particularly enjoy ginger or iridescence (after loving the saturation trilogy a lot) but I think this album just gets better each time I listen to it
    NEW LIGHT NEW MACHINE
    zee
    zee
    !!!!!!!!

i love this album sm lolll
    kolohe
    kolohe
    i was worried it would be too different bc i didn't like ginger much but WOWWWW bangers
    I am a zeraora, i have a yellow body and i abuse heavy duty boots. if u don't repost this comment on 10 pages i'll find u in ur ladder games and crit your ground types
    zee
    zee
    I am a zeraora, i have a yellow body and i abuse heavy duty boots. if u don't repost this comment on 10 pages i'll find u in ur ladder games and crit your ground types
    Staxi
    Staxi
    I am a tangrowth, i have a blue body and i abuse rocky helmet. if u don't repost this comment on 10 pages i'll find u in ur ladder games and crit your flying types
    zee
    zee
    FUCK
    we play for ou majors now I’m -4 est. work 8-5 weekdays but can play after or sometime on weekends
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    I may be doing something sat night so if you wanna play earlier in the day that might be better but I can lyk
    zee
    zee
    thought it over and I don't really feel like playing, take the win
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    alright man, ty gl with everything else
    crazy to see another one so quickly (i’m late wtf) (grats)
    zee
    zee
    bro you got TC!!! i shoulda been congratulating you lol
    Late, but, congratulation on all 3 badges!
    Glad to see you dedicating your heart, so to speak.
    zee
    zee
    SASAGEYO!!!
    (thanks!!)
    congrats, you deserve this one hundred percent friendo :>
    zee
    zee
    ^ my reaction to waking up and seeing you got top artist :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…