Amamama
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, would you like to play now for cappl or same time as what i scheduled with myjava (10 pm +6 sunday)
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Same time works well for me.
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Idk if you still wanna play I’m on as Amamama until :15
    Kaif
    Kaif
    i challed
    Hey Ama will you be able to play today or should we allow a coin flip?
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Shit I forgot. Art stage and Commisions took over. Uhm. If you’re still there I’m ok with playing now. I gotta go sleep though, so if you can’t play soon or see this late just take the win.
    Gonna be travelling a bit during the week. Weekend works best for me. I am US EST -5
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Alright. I should be able to play a bit later on Saturday as well. If it fits you better I could also play Friday around 11. I just also have my BDSP games Friday at 10 so I thought Saturday might be better.
    quziel
    quziel
    Changed time zone; I am -7 now. My mornings (8-10 am) either today or tomorrow are easiest for me.
    quziel
    quziel
    Communicating what was said on discord. Going to try to play in 5-6 hours, if not we'll aim for tomorrow morning my time (-7) aka like 8-10 or so.
    Hey, we're paired for BDSP CAP Inaugural Tournament. I'm EST (GMT-5). I'm available at any reasonable time, since I don't have much going on. What times work for you?
    Aqua Jet
    Aqua Jet
    Okay, that works for me. If you want we can just do tomorrow at the original time, no need to stay up until midnight just to play a game of Pokémon
    Amamama
    Amamama
    I have to finish smth for work so I can start my Christmas vacation without that in mind tomorrow, so playing tomorrow actually might be nice.
    Although it could be iffy with scheduling bc I have another set of games for the cap 30 playtest at around 10pm. But if your flexible around that time I can just pm you to start the games, when I finished the other set/if that set starts after 10pm?
    Aqua Jet
    Aqua Jet
    Yeah that works
    My Discord is Aqua Jet#4823, if you'd prefer to PM me there
    Your balloon/kite design was very smart, beautiful and particularly well realized :)
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    sunday morning your time would be ideal; how does like 10 am your time sound? should be 1:30 pm mine
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Hmh
    Id prefer one of the weekdays tbh if you can manage, as Sunday, as you can imagine is family day and I’d be preparing/eating breakfast. If the weekdays really don’t work for you I’m ok with Sunday but maybe I’d push it to around 12 my time?
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    Np, honestly anything before like 6pm your time should be fine for me
    When do you want to play for Summer Seasonal? GMT -5, does Friday/Saturday work well for you? I cannot play tomorrow or Sunday unfortunately.
    Brambane
    Brambane
    I can probably make some time tomorrow evening if that works for you?
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Hey, sorry for not getting back to you earlier. This weekend is really awkward for me. I might be able to play on Sunday evening after 930.
    Brambane
    Brambane
    sounds good!
    Taking this convo to your wall for the benefit of the host. Gmt+1, how's Saturday around 9:30 my time?
    Amamama
    Amamama
    That makes it 1030 for me so ye sounds reasonable.
    Looking forward to it. Showdown name is the same as here.
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Grand, see you then
    yo that battle was fun and gg, i would've chatted w u on PS but im locked
    CallMeDrippyT
    and btw after trying out stall i now know im a much bigger fan of HO lol
    Amamama
    Amamama
    I mean for a tour stall can definitely be cool, but I think for ladder you want to have mostly shorter games. If it’s like this one a day it’s still fun though.
    I wouldn’t have considered my team that solid against stall or even stall itself.
    One thing that I noticed though you could have ended it much quicker if you had tricked my Volc.
    Would have made it impossible to switch out for long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…