Estarossa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey estarossa, we have to play for roa Olympics (sm uu). I’m gmt+2 and I’m free almost every evening/night my time. When do you prefer to play?
    GSC OU in ROA Wcop, am GMT+8 and prefer playing on 9:30pm Saturday / 6:30 am Friday (GMT+8)
    When are you available?
    Neko
    Neko
    Btw sorry for bothering you again but can we move to sunday instead (at roughly the same time)
    Something came up and I really doubt I can get home by that time (I havent eaten yet too ;w;)
    Terribly sorry for being a scheduling nightmare ;-;
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    yep thats fine happy to play sunday instead! dw about it
    Neko
    Neko
    am on as Neko (though I'd swap devices at like :45, or after the first game)
    Gmt -6 when play for pu gods among us tour?
    turtledoggo1
    turtledoggo1
    hi, kind of forgot about this. are you able to play today in the next few hrs? or maybe get an extension?
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    tbh take the win, i did completely forget to respond to this so you could have claimed act anyway and I don't have the time to prep a team tbh. good luck in next rounds :)
    Hi not-dillon, we play for PTPL SS UU, I am GMT-7, available my evenings during the week, little more flexible weekends, etc. etc., let me know when is good.
    hi, we play roa gen7uu, wanna do best of 1 (if not, you can pick to do best of 3), wanna play my morning gmt-4 wednesday 7:30 Am or so? if not, can do weekend similar times up until 11:30 AM or so? can also do most nights for me after 8pm
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    weekend would be better cause i'm really sick irl rn. those sorta times are good on weekends for me in your morning, about 10am urs would be perfect. (would probably prefer bo3 cause sm uu fun xd)
    pokemonisfun
    okay 10am gmt-4 on saturday works well, see you then, hope you feel better soon. yes we default to best of three if one person wants it so we will do that.
    Hey, we have to play for UU Swiss, I'm free any day after Tuesday so let me know what works for you. I'm GMT+5:30 and I prefer playing in the evenings and nights.
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    gmt+1 so weekend would be better for me cause of work irl if you want to do evenings/nights, would be free like 1pm-5pm / 7pm onwards on sat/sunday
    pichus
    pichus
    2 PM your time on Saturday / Sunday works for me :blobpex:
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    forgot to reply woops but sunday would be better that time is good tho
    gmt+2, gsc nu, i honestly forgot to schedule with you, discord is schwung#2475, arctic and we can make a groupchat together or whatever if you want
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    groupchat would probably be good sure, saria#4720
    neomon
    neomon
    wont let me add you, please add me when you have the time
    roao, +2, prefer evening 8-10pm tomorrow or sunday, does that work?
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    8pm sunday would be fine
    vani
    vani
    im on smogtours
    when roao +2
    Haarper
    Haarper
    yo lets play
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    are you still around, had to deal with something irl but free now
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    saw you posted act a minute after i had replied, its only tuesday so we can definitely still get this game done. happy to be flexible with my time to fit whenever you can play given you have a busy week but i'm sure you can find some time for the series given you are playing another series on saturday
    hello when you want to play for nu gsc? i am + 2 gmt (I prefer to play in my evening)
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    gmt+1, anytime before midnight my time is fine any day really
    gsc uubl, I am GMT-5 and completely available this weekend just lmk what time works, if not this weekend im good at around 4pm everyday sometimes a bit later. next weekend ill probably be v available but lmk beforehand ty
    We play in GSC UUBL. I'm thinking Wednesday around 10-11 pm your time. I can do it a bit earlier if that's too late for you.
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    that would be cool with me if ur still able to do then
    Daydream Lover
    Daydream Lover
    I'm ready to play now and for the rest of the day. You can message me when you're available.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…