Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Milotic wont get bootes to borderline :P
    People wont allow the wall that keeps so many things at bay to leave lol
    And Vappy only needs...
    Surf/Beam/Wish/Protect
    It can be Gyara with just that...
    Ice Beams doing like 40-30%, plus SR, and if it has LO =/
    Vappy has Ice Beam and HP Electric to take care of them both =/
    And Gyarados isnt going to do much damage AT ALL to Vappy since he cant use his STAB =/
    And Vappy has Wish to help her team D:
    Your better off using Milo in UU!!!
    She really shines there as the best wall in the metagame!
    Look shes #2 in useage :D
    Because i KNOW YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS BUT vAPPY IS BETTER AT THAT ROLe

Uh sorry caps were on didnt notcie lol
    Im not retyping that so ill just leave it XD
    Ah, but this will be different. You'll see how it's different, and there's always the chance that I can trade for something if you don't win.
    And as for the WishBliss, I'm going to start the giveaway hopefully in two days and it'll last a week. You should be able to get one from there if you're lucky.
    Perfect I'll let you get pedo and tank but it is great especially as a revenge killer
    Ummm you know skuntank and pedo are TC right? those are 2-1 redis
    Nah, it's not for trade. =X Just a list of stuff I've received so I don't lose EVs/IVs. Sorry! Try Fear The Pika. =)
    Te he, I only have one friend code. ^_^ 2536 3083 9995 I'm trading over something to Auron87 right now but after that I'll give you the Celebi. =)
    No pick two one credit pokemon or 1 TC an yeah Tomb is TC
    facepalm* i keep forgetting that it doesn't exchange stats, it exchanges boosts. so forget the power swap one.
    Ninetales
    Timid
    252 HP / 252 Speed / 4 Def
    31/0/31/0/31/31
    Power Swap
    Will-o-wisp/hypnosis
    flamethrower
    energy ball

Most water types come in thinking it's safe, when they get hit by power swap. They get Ninetales' shitty attack stats, and Ninetales gets what will most likely be an upgrade. Then, Ninetales, with its fast speed for UU, cripples the foe with either WoW or Hypnosis. finally, ninetales proceeds to sweep with what will hopefully be good attack stats. it takes a bit of prediction, but suppose you get a power swap on Mismagius, or something stronger like Alakazam or even Moltres. with a 349 SpA stat(Timid Moltres getting power swapped), Ninetales can wreak some havoc, especially because of its general bulk. The EVs aren't perfect, but you get the point.

how gimmicky will that be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…