• Zapdos
    NN: "OmegaDonut"
    [IMG]
    OT:MattJ
    ID:00986
    L50UT
    Shiny
    Timid
    29/21/30/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass 68)
    AncientPower, Charge, Agility, Discharge
    On top of the fact that I wouldn't be having this giveaway had it not been for his "List of Shiny Groups", Mike is a sincerely great person to hang with IRL. He's also in my opinion the most helpful user here on Smogon. Over and over again, he's helped me out with questions regarding RNG, VGC, etc. I really owe this guy.
    ive cloned for you before i can again
    i have shiny timid zapdos, hp grass 68 i think.
    Glad I could help, and thanks for helping me clear out my boxes :)
    Alright, can do. will be back on in a jiffy; if it matters, the first I trade you will be the original, the second the clone.
    Alright I'm set; I'll head on with the aron and a junk mon. Just tell me what you need cloned and I'[ll do it :)
    Hey if you can give me just a sec I'll trade the aron to my cloning cart (that way you won't have to add 2 FCs), then boot up that one and I can clone whatever you need.

Also, if you could give me junk mons, that would be better than anything worthwile; I'm trying to make spaces atm, so getting more stuff would be problematic.

I'll VM you again when I'm ready; add the FC in my sig.
    Hi, I'm sorry, just saw your response to my CMT. Can you VM me when you are back on again? Thanks
    Just a heads up bud I posted in your thread. I like the way you guys have stuff set up. it's very nice. kudos! I send folks a VM so I dont forget whose threads I post in. sorry if that bugs you.
    Thanks dude for all the EV training! You will be greatly missed! :) I will Luvdisc your thread.
    anytime this week I can trade at 8:20am my time. Sorry for spamming your VM's. :(
    If you want anything,I can't trade today. So if you want something then I can trade the same time as we traded when you helped me EV train.
    Would you like any pokes from my thread cause I am leaving Smogon in the next week and just closed my thread. You have 2 credits for EV training. Let me know ASAP if you want anything. :D
    hey dude it's been a long time been kinda busy but can i get this from the giveaway from a long time ago :D?
    Umbreon's Gallade | ID: 52166 | [Male]
    Nature: Jolly | Ability: Steadfast
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 [HP Dark 70]
    Hatched: Sep. 7, 2010 - Battle Frontier
    Shadow Sneak, Disable, Growl
    Redistributability: Not Redis
    Available as Ralts at Level 1 UT
    "Shira was one of our winners. She asked about your Glaceon. She said you did not want to give it to her? lol it does not matter either way"
    Woah this is way wrong, I only asked you for it today. Never meantioned it before to you. Just so theres no misunderstandings here :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…