Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm getting his Pururiru (NN: Flat) from Upperdecker, his Cobalon (NN: Ordon) from Mega metal, His Baibanira (NN: Eeno) from Lizardman, and his Landros (NN: Goron) from Cipher Admin Lovrina.
    Hey, do you have any other advice on hitting a seed? I was able to hit my delay twice (and got two shiny eggs consequently) and I decided to try again, but I can't seem to hit my delay anymore. I've calibrated it at a comfortable speed and it's 17 seconds with a delay of 545. I'm using PikaTimer and aiming at delays of around 700, but I'm always 1/2 off.
    Ya know...I can't believe your luvdisc count isn't like 100000000000 by now. I'll be accounted for one of those :P
    Hey Riski, after I'm done with my pending trades with a few players, I would like to learn more about how to rng abuse on the 5th gen. game so I can get the hang of rng abusing Isshu pokemon even though the others are missing a few pieces on how to do it. Can you and the others teach me, please?
    RNGing on HGSS, sorry. So once I start up my game and aim for my delay, I just follow what the image shows me, which is call Elm until I'm at the frame I need? Frame I'm aiming for is 9, btw.
    So I've been able to get my shiny eggs using RNG and I wanted to try RNGing IVs. However, in your guide, you say to go to Pehu's post and see what he did there. Honestly, I have no idea what he did and I'm stuck on the adjacent seed part. What should I do then, after I hit my seed? Get the egg and hope it has the IVs I want?
    Riski, I want to thank you for that RNG noob guide you made, thanks to that I did 2 RNG captures already ^^ Just wanted to let you know and say thank you
    hey Riski, is it ok if you can help out to rng on my pokemon white game?

I play it on a emulator so can rng work with it?
    Hi Riski, since I practically learned to RNG reading your guide and you seem so knowledgeable on the topic, could you tell me how to RNG abuse a shiny flawless Trapinch on Route 228 in Diamond?
    I've read it, but it doesn't state whether or not you put it in the delay from the seed you got, just a delay +50 above your calibrated one.
    Should I try to hit a delay of 900? How would I enter that into Pikatimer? Do I just put in my calibrated delay and then put in 900 for the wanted delay? And for the first timer, do I have to have the exact date, time, and minutes or do I put the time one minute before my target time? Sorry for the questions, I haven't been able to get any adjacent seeds.
    Thank you. And would you recommend PikaTimer over a computer clock? Should I get familiar/learn to use with PikaTimer?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…