Sæglópur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope I didn't miss you - I'm free now too! I'l get your guys together and meet you online!
    You are talking about the Nintendo64 game yes? or are there newer ones? cause Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2 on 64 are the only 2 ive ever seen
    Hello :), Im free to trade if your available right now. I finished up my RNG project. I just need to send Slowking to Platinum to clone.
    Same... I am collecting everything. Not much i need now though lol. But i need another game cart. My boxes are organized, and filledto the max, and i have only 4 boxes left. :p
    Ah well. I got it down now! :)
    Lol cmt. I
    Your skitty is up! :D
    lol... do you have any idea how hard it is to credit you for your pokemon? :3
    your name is so hard to type!
    Seeing as I have all 493 pokes
    Im sure I could battle quite well
    plus just from reading stuff on sites like this while trying to collect them all
    Ive gotten a pretty good knowledge on how to battle and what works against what
    So yeah could battle, but not really my thing
    Yeah, people need to get lives
    One of my best friends, best friend (lol, thats confusing)
    Is really into pokemon, and talked me into starting up again so I bought HG
    Mainly to help her finish her dex. I ended up getting a little to back into it and finished my own and have nearly completed my shiny dex aswell.
    Things like the Eevee's are just novilty items really.
    Honestly, pretty sure I could put it all down and never pick it back up again
    So take all the time you need
    lol, its fine im cool with waiting. (i dont take pokemon overly seriously)
    you're already giving me 2 Eevees.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…