Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am eastern time incase thats easier for you to arrange a time to pick up the pokes, i wont be home till 12:30am my time tommorrow probaly will check quick on smogon before i go to bed. .
    Haha yeah. Thanks a lot but I got an Action Replay now :) I won't be messing up EV's from now on! I'm thinking I'll just stay closed until Black and White come out though. I've got some other stuff going on right now haha
    You might wanna double check what you posted in my thread...unless i cant see the IMG u didnt post what u wanted >.<
    Allright, it's for 5th gen to hate on Natorrei/Ferrothorn:
    Nonshiny Suicune
    Timid-Flawless for Hp Fire-
    Moon Ball
    Although since you haven't played in a while its cool :)
    Sorry to be a bother, are you free to do another nonshiny capture project/need stuff ev'd? If you don't have time I understand ^_^
    okay when your ready id like this guy,

Ericcc's Ubreon "Onyx"
    Sassy
    31/31/31/31/31/0
    252 HP/200 Atk/56 SpDef
    Curse, Wish, Payback, Protect
    Not Redistributable
    thanks - feel free to check ev's first before we trade i already checked but, theres no harm in doubble checking ^^
    id like to change what i wanted though if thats okay.
    I still want your shiny evd quiet magnezone as well as brave evd marrowak. But, i dont want t-tar anymore - i am gunna look for something else if thats okay
    Hey Arctic Im spending the night at a friend house and have my Labtop here. I forgot my Platinum but I can trade you them tomorrow sometime. I also have Medicham and Lucario finished so you can pick up those at the same time. :)
    Sorry about last night, I fell asleep :S, I can trade you those Pokemon when I get home :)
    Nah all I have to do is give them 50 or so EV reducing berries on stats I didnt train them in and they should like my by then :)
    Oh is that a shiny spread? Nice. And sure im going to have to make those dragons like me to teach it DM :P. I will VM you when the movesets are done. You want them level 50? Palkia is level 14 and Latios is lv 41 right now.
    I cant find the page since we VMed so many times lol, What moves did you want on Palkia and Latios?

And yea if you want and can provide me the synch I can catch that Lonely Seadra for you.
    D: I only use Phone calls to advance my frame. And that would take me awhile to get too :p. Most of the seeds I used to far for my captures have frames up to 150 or less.
    No problemo, And what frame was this seed on lol. The frame for my seed is only 4 but with encounter slots the Pokemon may be on 20+.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…