Zoap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I was creating an account there, but I'm getting massive errors. Even when I'm trying to logg in with my Facebook account. :( So I guess it'll be VM's then? :P
    Ah :p well if Smogon doens't work, I can download AIM. But, I'm at the Pokémon Fanclub, got the Lost Item from that dude and I'm now saved in front of the exit. Where do I RNG abuse? Do I have to go and try to hit my delay and advance my frames when I'm still in the Pokémon Fanclub?
    I don't have AIM Ö and I don't know what it is. But I can tell you at which point I'm at now, maybe you can help me further with VM's?
    Hey i noticed your DMP post and i was wondering if you wanted to trade your Timid HP Ice Celebi for my Timid HP Fire(70) Gamestop Celebi?
    Ill get ya a Mudkip along with the filler pokemon thanks for helping me out :)
    hehe that was my fault I thought I edited it really quick I just didn't want to post again for some reason lol
    Btw most of my trade thread is on my Heart Gold so you can have a free poke from there when were finishing up I have a flawless shiny Adamant Muk and flawless Adamant Riolu with Agility/Crunch/Bullet Punch that aren't listed yet.
    Sounds good, except I forgot I don't actually have a bold Ditto, my Diamond is full of pretty much every old poke I have so I can never keep track. Ill have 4 other pokemon I needed to transfer.
    I have a 30/30/31/30/31/31 HP Grass 70 GAMESTP Raikou from the recent event, but I got it from a giveaway and only have semi-redis rights on it. I still have yet to clone it though, and if you don't want that, I happen to have a Wishmaker Jirachi, though it's nothing special other than the pokerus it happens to have.
    Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm back on WiFi. Whenever it is most convenient for you, I would love to trade for the Entei.
    Thank you for your kindness with the giveaway help - I didn't realize it'd be so difficult for people to get their hands on them, XD.
    I'm so sorry I forgot how about tommorow I'll check smogon every hour till your on.
    I can trade you the Suicune now. I would request that you trade me back a copy since, I have no way to clone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…