Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure thing :) I'm just waiting for this other trade to finish shouldn't be long now :) It's for a Thundorus so takes top priority 8)
    I'm pretty sure Icemanu's stuff isn't redis and the Axew isn't because I checked when I got it :P I think it was a BP for the person, sorry :O
    I am but not straight away because I need to quickly trade with Diabolic. I'll send you a vm when it's done but it shouldn't take long :)
    Do you have a trade thread? I normally don't like shinies. I try to have the Pokemon that I use look legit as possible. So something that is Shiny, Flawless and a good HP just doesn't look legit.
    Hi. You wanted my volcarona + 3 musketeers. These pokemon have caught my eye:

Beldum: Adamant, UT, Luis
    Gible: Jolly, UT (Note: With Outrage), Mat
    Staryu: Timid, UT, Enosh
    Poliwag: Adamant, UT, Mat (if male) and Tyranitar: Jolly, 4 HP, 252 Atk, 254 Spe (Note: With Dragon Dance), Hiiro (if your poliwag is not male)

We'll probably have to trade during the weekend though if that is okay with you.
    Ok sure thing :) I am available around this time +/- 4 hours :P Enjoy your Pokemon!
    Ok sounds good to me :) Which ones would you like tonight? Preferably the urgent ones that can't wait for tomorrow!

Here is a list of 10 that I have pulled out of your list :)

Toxicroak: Adamant, 252 Atk, 252 Speed, lv 100 (Note: With Bullet Punch), TYME

Growlithe: Adamant, 30/31/31/x/31/31, UT (Note: With HP Grass, Flare Blitz and Morning Sun), Flan

Azelf: Jolly, 31/29/31/7/31/31, UT, Fenix54

Manetric: Timid, 31/30/31/30/31/31, 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed (Note: With HP Grass), Shreyas

Meditite: Jolly, 31/31/31/8/31/31, UT (Note: With Psycho Cut and Psychic), Hayley

Zangoose: Jolly, 252 Atk, 252 Speed, lv 100, blaQk

Lileep: Careful, UT, Mary

Ninjask: Jolly, 31/31/21/4/15/31, 176 HP, 252 Atk, 80 Speed (Note: With Baton Pass, Subsitute, X-Scissor and Sword Dance), AURORA

Baltoy: Bold, UT, Mat

Cacnea: Adamant, UT, Mat
    Ah ok :O That is a lot :S Are there not 6 that you'd like in particular? :S Is this an urgent trade also? Would you be trading the pokemon in 5th gen or would it be better for you to trade 4th gen?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…