Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Starters are on 1, I think. At least, they're on 1 if "starter: true" is listed. I don't really know what Starter: True, means, but you need that to be there if you want to abuse it for shinyness, or something.

Say no to when she asks to confirm your name.

Did you pick a seed/frame to force a shiny spread on?
    Hehe.
    I am trying to TID/SID abuse in Platinum.
    I have found a seed in PokeRNG.
    I inputted the PID in the Fourth Gen Pandora's Box.
    Then got a TID/SID set
    I now pasted the delay in Eon Timer and fixed the Calibrated delay and sec.
    Now The target sec.
    Where is it?
    There isn't really a great guide I don't think?
    I figured it out through messing with Pandora's Box.

I'm going to revamp my guide to cover stuff like that though.
    What were your min/max frames and did you search for the seed in Time Finder>Capture?
    In response to your I still don't get the question, which version of RNG reporter did you use?
    You answered last question correctly.
    In response to your What?! I want to know the method which you selected.XD
    oh so that means if I press buttons during the game loading the ivs will change? is that what u mean? if not, that means I'm so stupid... ugh... why do I never read the whole guides throughly? D: (because i'm dumb... or lazy)
    You mean to abuse for an ID/SID just like in any 4th gen games? >.>
    Oh well it only annoys me to delete the entire game and keep deleting it to get something else...
    Well can you tell me at what time I hit A?
    the easyist way is to find the same code for both version and try to calculate the difference in the offset, then apply that difference to new codes.

I just did that and this is the new code, but it is untested. pls let me know if it works or not

0204087C F7FF1C20
    94000130 FEFF0000
    0204087C E0002000
    D2000000 00000000
    Very well! I completely understand that one and it's cool. Also, as our original deal had the Credit Value at Three, but you say it is Six now. How about we drop it to Five? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…