PoJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh okay :), I haven't got the impish synch yet, I was going to catch the LoR Gyara with an impish nature since I caught a Gyarados already with my adamant shiny spread :P

Also would you maybe be able to teach me how to safari abuse? There is some Pokemon I would like to catch on there before I start my game over to ID/SID abuse another shiny spread.
    Sorry I was out. I just went back home. I'll tell you about it later if you want to listen
    I am sorry. Aim just so angry, and I don't know what to do.
    Yeah, I actually was able to narrow it down to one seed. It's weird, when I was abusing for my ID/SID I had to go make my target seconds 3 seconds earlier, but this time my seconds were right on. My delay was way off though :o I updated it and am doing the process again :)
    I cant be on for long. Things are changing
    I have been online. Where are you?
    IRC? What
    Yeah, right now it's level 9, and I narrowed the possible seed to 960 lol.
    It will take a while, but I have my brother as my leveling up slave, so I'll be fine xD
    OK, I'm using the find seed by IV range tool in RNGreporter, then leveling up my cyndaquil until I can get the range to a low amount :)
    Hey- just wanted to give an update of where I am. I picked a new TID, (of 77) and am aiming for a delay of 6519. I keep hitting 6517 and 6521 lol.
    Well the location no longer matter as it gets changed in 5th gen, so I would let it respawn if your eager to beat te game.
    I need to talk to you, but you are not there or available to speak to me
    Hey I know you aren't online, but I've gotten closer lol. I am aiming for 54 seconds and got 57 three times in a row, so I did it 3 seconds earlier and got 54 seconds! The only problem now is the delay; I'm consistently getting around 6977 when I should be getting 6820. How can I fix this?
    Im sorry if I wasted your time :(, Still can't get on. I will be able to trade tomorrow though if your not to busy :),
    I haven't had the opportunity to even try that yet, I've been busy :P
    I think I might go to bed now, I;m really tired lol. I suffer from memory relapses and I just woke up on the floor of our family room lol, I'll work on this more tomorrow. But I'm determined xD
    lol thanks :3 I will contact you when I try! I haven't played yet, got real busy today
    Sounds good! And thank you!. I forgot to post on the RNG thread but thanks for helping me with my question about ID/SID abuse. I did what you said on there and it worked for me :D.
    Yes yes! I do infact still need it :), I can get it though at this minute since I have a few relatives using my internet so I cannot plug in my router thats compatible with my DS to get Wi-Fi without kicking them off Xbox live... :(
    I still cannot connect to Nintendo Wifi, I have no idea what's up. If you would like to give the Ditto to someone else, please do so. Thank you and I apologize.
    Do you not wish to talk to me?

[EDIT]
    I'll be crashing at a friends place, idk if illbe on again
    Yeah, I'm starting to think I don't need a trade thread anymore as I can do everything besides 3rd gen... yet.

I wish I can get the rest of the ribbons for my Froslass and Milotic. (Too bad it ridiculously hard when using them for the BT multi and such)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…