Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a jolly x/31/x/x/x/31 Archen, a naive one with 31's in the same stats and the Porygon's I have are: Bold 31/x/31/x/31/x, and a timid x/x/x/31/x/31 one as well
    :O !!!!
    You my friend, are a gentleman and a scholar! I've got some Timburr, deino, zorua, Archen, and porygon breeding spitbacks with multiple 31's if you want?
    It's okay with no eevee.
    What do you want for them? I have 5 DW females that is not in your list. Is it okay with bellsprout, swablu, sunkern and mareep for dratini, gligar, poliwag and lapras?
    I also need some time to breed them, but it won't take long.
    e eu acabei de ve que vc tem pokerus, se quiser me passar pode escolhe uma das coisas que falei embaixo!
    então, fiz confusao aqui, a sunkern que eu tenho é macho, mas se vc quiser eu tenho doduo e wailmer femeas, ou se vc nao tiver procurando só do dream world eu tenho alguns starters de varias geraçoes, charmander, squirtle e bulba, cindaquil e totodile, torchik treecko e mudkip, chimchar e piplup
    ai pode escolhe um desses tbm se quiser =)
    Hi! I'm looking for DW dratini, gliscor, poliwag, lapras and eevee (in that order)
    The female DW poke's I have that is not in your list is: Bellsprout, Igglybuff, Swablu, Sunkern and Mareep.
    I have also a couple of bred pokemons like careful larvitar w/ SR & pursuit, DW sassy murkrow w/ featherdance, roost & perish song and timid gastly w/ disable, all of which has 31 IV in at least 2 useful stats.
    All the Pokes are ready. Dark Pulse Male Vulpix, DP Male Nuzleaf (also has Leech Seed), DP Male Ekans, and a Male Extremespeed Dratini if you want it (I have an extra).
    Sounds great. I'm thinking we'll trade tomorrow evening or something, because I have to get up in the morning so I'll be going to bed.
    Sweet. I will get back to you when I get Nuzleaf and Vulpix ready. I am now able to catch Nuzleaf in SS, so it won't be too long.
    Oh if you're going for Dark Pulse Zoroark and Hydreigon, Ekans can work for both of them, since he's in the Field and Dragon egg groups.
    Sorry for the delay; Smogon logged me out. Adamant's cool, but Jolly works. I'm currently getting a male Dark Pulse Ekans ready to PokeShift, so I'll be doing that soon.
    Yes it will be a male. If you have Dratini, Poliwag, Vulpix, or Gligar those would be cool (preference in that order).
    I can get you a Buneary with Drain Punch. Main things I'm looking for are SS Kyogre, TRU Regigigas, and Deoxys, but something else could probably work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…