Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Best times to play are either tonight, or sometime Saturday. Can't play Friday or Sunday. Let's do this.
    lol, i thought the tourney's dead xD
    anyways, I'm pretty much free this weekend. I just lurk around smogon, when you're on and see me online, just PM me again so we can battle instantly =)
    Great battles.
    Didn't have a small chance,you know why...
    I didn't prepare for your strategy hoping I wouldn't come across it so early...
    anyway,good luck for your further battles.
    I registered your FC from White that you posted in your signature,hope that's the right one for our battles?My FC from Black is 4298 4608 3621.
    Okay,I'll be there tomorrow 7 PM my time (1 PM your time) and wait for you.
    I'm sorry,I didn't make it today.I'll definately be ready by tomorrow.If you wanna try between 1 and 2 PM (your time) again I'm fine.It shouldn't be much later anyway...otherwise we battle on Wednesday so we can arrange a time tomorrow?I'll check back tomorrow.
    I'm GMT+1
    I guess I will be ready by tomorrow late evening (afternoon for you?) because I didn't get that all Pokemon have to be Lv.100 and I'm still leveling up...
    Finally found a seed/frame that gives me 31/31/31/31/31/1, Everstone Nature, DW Ability mons. Only got one more till I'm done with them all. It's like... 1 1/2 boxes of em!
    Hi ,we have to battle for the "Got Arceus" tournament.When can we play?I'm gmt-6 and can play pretty much any day you want before the dead line.
    Oh. I'll be on irc as soon as I get done with these. Gotta focus on getting them done. It's still fairly easy, but I don't have an AR, so I can't use any codes on the cart I'm RNGing on. Now that I've taken the time to figure out what frames give what nature/ability/IVs, I have to hatch like 3-4 of each egg, transfer them to my flashcart, clone, hatch, verify. It's just taking a bit longer than normal this way. I've gotten Adamant/Jolly Carvanah, Adamant/Jolly Staraptor, Adamant Licki done. Getting parents for Poli, Vulpix, Doof, next.
    Hey, when do you wanna play NoSTAB ? I'm back from my quick holidays, and I'm GMT +2. You can easily find me on both French Time server (PO) and IRC (#dreamworld).

Have a nice day.
    Hey, I'm doing a music festival between 1 and 4th of july, so let's play for NoStab between 5 and 9 ?

Peace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…