Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Crap. Next time if you receive such a thing, screenshot it. I am tired of this crap myself. I will report it to S-mods
    If I ever start building a trick room team I might ask you for some of your other pokemon. Right now though I'm just focusing on my "blue team". I don't know why, but I really like blue and purple pokemon. What I REALLY want right now for that team is a flawless shiny timid mew caught in a dive ball. Hozu has one in his thread, but so far I have been unable to get it from him.
    Yeah, I understand that, but I can put up with it I guess. xD

I've actually had that happen to me a lot before last night. It was indeed frustrating :P
    Hey, Now that I'm doing it, I don't know why you told me not to use an Everstone before. It's great. It only takes like 2 minutes to find a seed with one and it's soo easy to hit.

Well any way, Hi :)
    STR0NG!! your trade Thread is getting popular :D
    good to see bro, i am happy for you :)
    Hmm...I think im looking for a BP for the DW Sableye + DW Spirtitomb.

Do you have those?
    I was going to ask you to do a BP (when you had time) for a cottonee pretty much exactly like the one you gave to Azalart. If you want, you could just say that you did a BP for me as well and that it's semi-redis. I mean, why do the same BP twice, you know?? If not, I understand and I just won't distribute it.
    Hey, are you trying to build a trick room team or something?? I noticed a lot of your pokemon would work well on that sort of team.
    You know what, I'm actually not interested in the excadrill. It is really nice, don't get me wrong, but I'm going to wait for a shiny one. However, I'm interested in a couple of your other pokemon.
    I'm interested in your shiny hp fire timid magnemite, shiny hp ice litwick, your naive mienshao with hp ice, and your bold cottonee.
    Thanks! I'm at the battle tower (whatever you call it this gen lol) now, but I'll come on wifi after I'm done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…