Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nvm. Its fine, Ive worked you enough for today. Gl in the tourney
    *exits offscreen*
    *echo* And good luck with the tourney *fades*
    GRAAAH! I just remembered what I actually wanted you for earlier! Did you already clone my Salamence?
    ok this is the problem

i keep hitting my seed but every time i hatch the egg it has the wrong stuff. now you said taht timer0 can do this sometimes so that's what i assumed was going but sometimes, when i pick up the egg, it's raining.

i checked to see where i landed in the frames nearby my target frame but in both instances none of the eggs seems to be around there. i have tried hatching a lot today and i know im doing something "right" or wrong beacuse the egg is always the same when it's not raining. when it rains i also get an egg that's always the same but it's different from the one i get when it doesnt rain. i checked the "raining" egg's Ivs as well but it's not near my target frame either.

can the timer0 fluctuate for more than one other value or something?
    should i just restart the whole process again?
    Fun Fact. The Volcarona cant even take a Burned Terrakion's Rock Slide. But it cantake any nonSTAB ones.
    The ironic thing is I did a ev training project to receive this cotonee, and I didn't even know it UT moves XD.
    I had mixed feelings over it.... I ended up only liking battle network 5: team protoman... so awesomeee :D
    I think I'll download the DS version to my flashcart xP
    Yah but at least it has a better background than mine xP
    I picked it by the time I played the megaman zero series in the gba, then I tried the battle network series but kinda wished I could use zero as a navi, then megaman zero 2 came out and I just loved it since you could go into a kind of cyberworld. so my username is basically my favorite character from my favorite game turned into a .exe program xP
    Sorta. Either way. Once this contest between Scrafty and Ferrothorn is over on wifi I will be right there.
    Im sincerely sorry for not checking it's moves and going on what people tell me. You can select a extra mon from my trade thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…