Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed. Going backwards I think would be harder.

1. New to RNG. Starts at 5G
    2. RNG's 5G. Needs to learn 4G
    3. New to RNG. Starts at 4G
    Lol. Gotta teach 1 guy 5G RNG and 2 others 4G RNG. That'll be fun.

Btw, I see you've been helping Cereza
    You sir, are a total bro. As far as egg moves go, I don't believe the Eelektross family learns any. Anyway, VM me when you have it. Thank you!!!
    is there a way I can save what I have so far? I really have to go now but I dont want to loose what I have done
    ok, i'll do that. I'll have to go soon tough. Just one more thing, during the star sequence, when should I start pressing a? when it first appears? when it turns back to the left? or when it smashes into the "ground"?
    I can only fill the version Ds type and MAC Address. Is there something else I should fill in?
    Sorry to bother you, but I made a minor mistake. Instead of having a speed IV of 0, could you get me one with a speed IV of 2? I forgot that I needed hidden power ice 70. Again, totally sorry for the inconvenience.
    Tynamo(shiny)
    Nickname: VerteBreak
    Nature: Quiet
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/2
    I managed to RNG on gen 4 without one so I guess I'll be okay. I guess. Like this one time I had to use more than 300 heal balls to capture cresselia. oh man. Anyways, what will I need? I guess I'll need an smeargle and a bunch of balls (no pun intended) But right now I'll go have dinner, let me know if i'll need anything else. BRB.
    I dont own an AR whoever, I was smart enough not to capture the legendaries bar Zekrom so I still have access to them.
    oh i figured out my problem. apparently the chatots didnt have a recorded chatter sound. i dont get that though because i obviously recorded one when i rng'ed that rattata. any idea on what may have caused the chatots to lose the recorded chatter?
    Scaredy Jigglypuff, your running away?!?! >:( FIGHT ME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!! BE A JIGGLYPUFF!!! >:D
    sorry Biosci I really want it male... Am I sexiest? :p
    I'll take the koffing I asked about if it is too much of a hastle to do the Tangela?

Edit: Okay mate, I gotta go to bed, again sorry for being so picky about this. I am happy to take the Koffing instead in any case, good night :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…