Zari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you CMT? I posted in your thread. We have an old pending trade, let me know if you're still interested.
    hey zari i know your busy soft resetting ^^ (that calm dnite is very drool-worthy) Anyway a while back we had a pending for an empoleon for your shiny timid porygon. I posted it about it in your thread that iam still intresed in the trade a few months ago. But instead of the porygon Id like that Dnite once you transfer it, ofcourse since its been so long you can deffently change your mind with what you as well if your'e still intrested that is ^^;
    Hey. There's a chance im getting that in a trade. So could you wait till i get that cleared out? So in case that trade doesn't work out, you can take the CP.
    Out of curiosity, in our prior conversations I had asked you about pokewalker spreads?

Well, I have one that is both rather ambitious, and tedious, and wanted to know if you could tell me how many blank transfers I'd have to do for either Timid or Modest:

19110028, Frame 79, 30,26,31,30,31,31 (Grass 70)
    I was asking because my WiFi is down at home, and shaky in the game room downstairs, but it works.

NN: Fantôme = Ghost in French. Makes sense as Dusknoir is french.
    Can you file trade? If so, I'll send you the Gyarados now. And, I'll wait for you to tutor SToss onto Duskull?

EDIT: The name on Gyara is uncapped. I'd like Duskull on Gen 4
    Just added those all to the HoF :P
    Btw, check my post on the Subway Record, I broke 112 on Doubles :o
    Hey, Zari, are you available/willing to trade a mon on credit? If so, I'm highly interested in your shiny Quiet 0 Spe Snover.
    Set your Speed to 128-129, and cross your fingers!
    I'm doing the same thing right now along side with Articuno, 160 Health Raticate and a 128 Cloyster in go-mode.
    Hey Zari :)

I've started XD SRing with the help of Frog, and I want to know exactly where do you battle Duskull? I don't want to accidentally battle him then have to restart from my last save point cuz I didnt save before I fought him lol

EDIT: I figured out where. Sorry for bothering you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…