Phoxhole

Alright fine I'm done lurking.

~ Phox's art thread~

Most of my stuff is already up on my DA, wich has links in my sig. I'll post new stuff here though. Here's some art I have to share though !

Most recent- LC RMT, smog 23.

METAgross

Chibi Dragonite

Kricketot

Smog 22 - Ubrs RMT

Smog 22 - other

Jynx

Gengar

Torkoal

Zorua

Sceptile

Rotom

Rampardos

Simisear
Simisear deserves more love ;_;

Kyogre

Walrein

Electivire

Bronzong speedpaint
[

Gastrodon (West coast mofucka)

Porygon Z speedpaint (testing brushes)

Little gligar speedpaint

Old mudkip

Old sinnoh lake trio

Cranidos

Omastar
Put your finger in it's mouth. I dare you.

Old Slowking

And an old OC trainer of mine with some of her team.

More to come in the future. I'd take commissions if interested but my paypal account is all kinds of fucked up so I'd rather not.

Might I say that this is brilliant? I absolutely love your style! They are so well detailed, they anatomy is spot on for most, and the colours and shading just work! Especially the Kyogre one. You should totally do a tutorial in the future, cause these just blow me away. Also, welcome to smeargles studio (I said smeargles studio and not smogon cause your account is old)!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've always loved your stuff, Phox. Your style is so expressive, you have a great grasp on form, and your shading is spot on. Your Simisear and Omastar are definitely my favorites. Where is your Rotom? That another goodie~

But yeah, can't wait to see what else you make. Keep up the awesome work!

People should play that battle free for all thread. Its fun.
Might I say that this is brilliant? I absolutely love your style! They are so well detailed, they anatomy is spot on for most, and the colours and shading just work! Especially the Kyogre one. You should totally do a tutorial in the future, cause these just blow me away. Also, welcome to smeargles studio (I said smeargles studio and not smogon cause your account is old)!
;v; thank you! I'm glad to get a warm welcome.

Where is your Rotom? That another goodie~
Oops! I forgot that one! adding to the top post!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
All of this is breath taking, man, truly. The Rampardos is my favorite by far, you've given him a carnivourus look, but still keeping the Pachycephalosaurus design.

Amazing stuff.

This is probably my favorite artwork I've seen on here, or out of all Pokemon art in general, really. Do you do requests? I'd probably die if you drew Jynx.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wow, this is the shit I'm talking about. Walrein and Gengar are absolutely breath-taking, and I like how you transformed the derpy-face Rampardos and Simisear into bamfs. Porygon-Z's speed paint is really good for a quickie. I also absolutely adore the cute cranidos hatchling! Reminds me of Jurassic park when the small baby raptor hatched :d I love what you did with Rotom's simple design and concept, too. I think I've also recognized your Slowking and Omastar art!

Looking forward for more!

Okay originally it was going to be really quick and simple and maybe colored with flats or something but I got kinda... carried away. Here you go Shstakvchlvr ;)

Wow, your art is amazing. Like, really amazing. The Kyogre is my favorite, but I love it all! Luvdisc'd.

If you're able to take commissions in the future, about how much do you think a full colour piece with a detailed bg would cost? I'm so interested your art is just fantastic ;.;

RODAN

Banned deucer.
jesus.... may i humbly request a hariyama

(im not usually humble consider yourself lucky)

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Wow these look fantastic, especially Kyogre and Gligar! The shading of Omastar is absolutely phenomenal n.n

Luvdisc'd!

So now that it's all up on site, I can throw them in this thread! Artwork I did for The Smog

The big one for the Ubrs RMT (hiding cuz it's kinda huge)

for the UU RMT

Also, a Kricketot. Because.

Quick add-- The current state of OU

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
never thought such a shit bug mon as Kricketot can be so endearing <3

Also, your cover art for the latest Smog issue is EPIC ++++ I dig the crisp lineart, which really brings out the edgy features of Groudon and pointiness of Giratina-O!

Where's Jirachi :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)