Tournament 1v1 Premier League IV - Tournament Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pazza

Banned deucer.
Stop talking about a decision that's been made. Freddy decided to give xsc a warning, and next time he'll be in the same bullshit as you if he does it again. If you'd behave a little more respectably you'd never have gotten this far so don't try to drag others down with you
Dude, I don't care if you beat me. You were disqualified and we saved your victory for your team, which is what I don't think is normal. I'll tell you a real fact. A professional athlete can have his trophies won three years ago as a result of taking doping products removed, so he broke the rules and was sentenced to a heavy penalty. This is therefore normal and I think it is sufficient among the measures that have been taken on your subject. I'm nobody to set the rules here but I did the right thing for my team and given the circumstances things will stay the way they are.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Youre telling me this captain kyogre clown bans me then gets banned as host? Put me back in the tournament bruh overturn the decisions he made as host
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad that I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrible attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me or anyone. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke just because I am not allowed to rate negative. I cannot believe that anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book about it. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society have failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the power of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky that I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime on the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke on text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. I am disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time have been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids that have been orphaned, but because of that you have wasted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there is nobody to blame but you. I hope you are happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this poor attempt. *throws the microphone and leaves the room*

IBM

Banned deucer.
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad that I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrible attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me or anyone. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke just because I am not allowed to rate negative. I cannot believe that anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book about it. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society have failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the power of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky that I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime on the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke on text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. I am disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time have been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids that have been orphaned, but because of that you have wasted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there is nobody to blame but you. I hope you are happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this poor attempt. *throws the microphone and leaves the room*
What the fuck did you just fucking say about blunder, you little bitch? I'll have you know Blunder graduated top of his class in the Agency, and He’s been involved in numerous secret raids on SPL, and he has over 4000 confirmed wins. He is trained in agency dodges and he’s the top predictor in the entire OU metagame. You are nothing to him but just another target. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to him over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of spies across the Agency and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. He can be anywhere, anytime, and he can hax you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with one mon. Not only is he extensively trained in flinching opponents, but he has access to the entire arsenal of CTC’s builder and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)