Project 1v1 Shopfront

Can u do European odds for example 1.43,6.0,3.2 instead of 3/2, 4/3 or w/e, as a previous betting addict former odds are much easier to understand
how do they work, like 4/3 in american(paying 4 for every 3 put in) would be like 4.3 in european? Or is there an assumed 1/x?

how do they work, like 4/3 in american(paying 4 for every 3 put in) would be like 4.3 in european? Or is there an assumed 1/x?
Like if u bet on only one thing the amount of money you get is [your bet *odd] so for example 300 kyubits in this case bet on 3.0 odd is 900 win, if there are multiple things u wanna bet on odds multiply with each other so [your bet * (*odd*odd*odd)], its really simple and if u already know what odds you want in your system but have no idea about mine its super easy to convert just do the following

"To convert fractional odds to decimal, divide the first figure by the second figure and then add 1.00. For example, 11/4 is 11 divided by four, which is 2.75, plus 1.00, equals 3.75"

Felucia

The Jank Queen
is a Battle Simulator Driver
Felucia's Shop of things everyone needs!
- Virtual Hug: 5 kyubits
- Random set from my database of "what if..." questions that should've remained unanswered: 15 kyubits
- Every purchase includes a free anything!
- More coming soon
one free sample for gogoats

FAQ
Q: What is an anything?
A: It's whatever I think will make you happy! This could be a set for your favorite pokemon, a promise that I'll remember your birthday, or just a personal message that I think will put a smile on your face.

Last edited:

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
kjdaas shopfront:

- DPP LC teams (willing to build around any pokemon): 100 kyubits
- RBY OU teams (willing to build around any viable pokemon): 100 kyubits
- Hugs are sold out, Zokuru bought them all. Will notify when they are restocked: 4 kyubits

Last edited:

Rosa

AAAAAAA
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
the rhyperior will be going up when the fletchling expires.
in case you were uncertain about effectively preordering mascots, there ya go

• Ordered Team (20 Kyubits): A fine choice if you you're having trouble building or simply can't. A team will be given to you quickly, and you are free to add specifications. Please note that if your specifications are unviable or excessive, your team may not be top-level.
20 Kyubits to Cantius for a team based around this
Eiscue @ Salac Berry
Ability: Ice Face
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Belly Drum
- Icicle Spear
- Head Smash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)