2012 Tournament Tour [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Robert hasn't told me when he can play yet but I'm sure it'll get done. Also, there should've been some in-thread way of telling when the opponent had sent a team in since I'm sure more people than myself have no idea if they're even ready to go.

Won vs Robert in a good game. Thank you for putting up with the worst internet connection possible.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hopefully morgenstern and I can battle either today or tomorrow, activity post

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=65342&u2=159055

At the moment it looks like H-C and I will not be able to complete our battle by the deadline. If this is indeed true, one of us will get an activity win. I think that I deserve the activity win for contacting him about playing well before the deadline and never getting a response. On the other hand, not mentioning being gone on the weekend until today was quite foolish, which is a point against me.

As I will not be on Smogon for the next two days, I will not respond to any messages regarding this in that time period.

That's all.

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
Since this round is almost over I will say shout outs to Harsha for posting an awesome team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)