2016 Facebook Art Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblymaika

I'd sell you to satan for one corn chip
is an Artist Alumnus
I can insert the image, but will be unable to do the text (my laptop seems to hate anything even remotely similar to photoshop; both GIMP and Krita lag terribly on it). If someone could do the text for mine, that would be perfect. Sorry for the inconvenience (and late response).

Edit Got someone on it! Never mind!

Last edited:
I'd like to request the addition of common hold items in a separate folder of the PSD file, similar to the Pokeball files. I had to go to three separate websites before I finally just screen shot'd the choice scarf on Kingdra's moveset and dragged it into place. Being able to just click a button and have a Life Orb show up would speed this along a bit more for the future.

And don't mention it +)

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Updated.

Removed Magistrum's reservation for Mega Beedrill because I had nothing to post so I found old Beedrill art and inserted it.

Right now, if everyone that has a reservation could update me on how soon they can get it done, that would be awesome!
Also, I have new things that need to be done (they're a bit higher priority because I want to start this throwback week ASAP!) http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/throwback-thursdays.3550408/page-2#post-6767560

If you can do one of these mons for this throwback week, please reserve it:
  • Starmie
  • Gyarados
  • Ludicolo
  • Kingdra
  • Swampert
  • Suicune
Thanks everyone.

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm becoming preoccupied with my final projects / graduation that will be taking place over the next month, so I plan to get started on Grumpig after all that is over and likely will have it completed by the beginning of June. Hope that works out! If that's pushing it, I'll try to make time to work on it sooner.

I have been putting off Mega Absol because there has been other pieces that were higher priority, but if there is a set deadline I can meet it as long as I know ~2 days in advance.
Speaking of which, I'll work on Suicune for this week's throwback.

Edit: I know I also have a Mega Altaria (that's half done) reserved, so if you think that's too many, please let me know and someone can take the Suicune. But to give a time frame, I'm planning to have at least Altaria/Suicune done by the end of the week.

Koumashiki

n o   h o m o
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm currently busy with preparation for finals, so I don't really have much time to reserve for this week's Throwback Thurday.

I have finished sketching for Klefki, if no one's able to do this week's PoTW and I assume that there's still no writing for Celebi, I'll try to get it finished by this weekend (do you have a timeframe on when you'll post PoTW article? As mentioned, I have little time to draw right now, I'd like a timeframe for estimating time to finish it).

But there's still a high chance that I cannot finish it in due time, because you know, exams.

Last edited:
Keldeo is still a wip right now, I intend to catch back up with it next week after my final review for my main studio closes out. After another three weeks I'll be free for Summer break and will likely start putting out more art during that time.

Vederation

Ascension
is an Artist Alumnus
Currently have my weekend schedule full with final projects and final exams preparation, and I work full-time throughout the weekdays.
I still need that "Aha" moment to begin drawing one of the pieces. Once I get it, I'll be unstoppable -- let's say in three weeks or less when things begin to slow down.

I'm seriously tortured by a project I'm working on irl at the moment, how does doing the rotom two weeks from now sound? lmk if that's too long of a period to wait though, in which case I'll try to work something out.

Edit3 Updated
Edit2 Please don't use this I forgot the tree reflections D: currently updating it.

Suicune for Throwback Thursday

Hi-res version: http://puu.sh/ors8f/091b55b6f7.png
Wow! This is amazing. I like the background/setting a lot, it reminds me of how you would randomly encounter suicune in crystal/hgss. Suicune would stare at you then run away towrds the sunset or something...
Aaah now I want to play hgss again >_<

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
this is awesome work guys, just a few more pieces and the Throwback Week will be ready :>

can anyone get any Pokemon of the Week reservations done by later today for tomorrow? I just really need at least one piece of art so I have something to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)