2020-21 NBA Season

Havi

three of swords
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Heat didn't make dazzling moves, but
- got avery for cheap as we're lacking defensive guards
- got moe harkless for the departure of DJJ - more polished defender w/ experience
- inked up bam on a long term max deal!
- drafted precious achiuwa which is another athletic big with to back up bam

regarding giannis, technically we can still get him with those player options in play but i'd say he's likely to stay anyway. if he does leave- that jrue trade hurts them bucks in the long road so..

would say it's a decent offseason and the young guns gonna be back for more, looking forward to it

So um, Russ just got traded for Wall and a protected first, reuniting Brooks with Russ and... idk how Beal feels.

Finally get Wall and Boogie together again. Wall at 80% might be a better partner for Harden than Chris Paul or Westbrook. I wouldn’t bet on it, but the Rockets could be a sleeper

Takeaways from Knicks game yesterday:
1) R.J. Barrett looks really good.
2) Randle wasn't the problem this entire time. It was Elfrid Payton.

Wiseman has the highest 3pt% for the Warriors while Oubre is 0%. Definitely feels like the Warriors got the best player in the draft. Would've loved to see him finish the game at Chicago but Looney was in for defense.
I can't wait for the Pelicans and Suns game tonight

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wiseman has the highest 3pt% for the Warriors while Oubre is 0%. Definitely feels like the Warriors got the best player in the draft. Would've loved to see him finish the game at Chicago but Looney was in for defense.
I can't wait for the Pelicans and Suns game tonight
Hey Oubre is at 4.8% don’t sell him short.

Coronis

Impressively round
Double post but we looking in good form going into the Clippers miniseries. Curry is Curry, Dray looks great and has tied our defense together beautifully and unlocked a bunch of our defensive potential. Wiseman still super promising, super raw but very exciting. Oubre finally hit some 3's last game and Wiggins seems to be finding his role well. Paschall has been the key for our 2nd squad of course. Excited to see how we do against LA, Kawhi's first back2back since 2017!

Beal scores 60, Wizards lose.

Lakers looking alright so far, new pieces have been good but still far from perfect, but we still got time. Surprised Bron hasn't sat out any games for some minor strains yet, but we'll probably see that soon.

Coronis

Impressively round
Very rough shooting night for us, but great defense played from both teams all game. Can’t be on fire every night sadly. Will be interesting to see how we do in the rematch. Feel kinda bad for Beal, though he didn’t do much in the 4th, carrying his team til then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)