Votes: 19 3.5%
  • Mike Bloomberg

Votes: 12 2.2%

• Total voters

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
cant wait for another cabinet of wall street elites lol
And what exactly do we have now?

This whole "Bernie is infinitely better than Biden!" thing is such bullshit anyway. Almost everything people criticize about Joe's record, Bernie is guilty of as well.

For example, Bernie spent the last 30 years telling us that he opposed the Crime Bill. Well, based on this video of him strongly advocating for the Crime Bill, that was a blatant lie:

Bernie attacked Biden for the Crime Bill. He attacked Hillary because her HUSBAND signed the Crime Bill. Who's going to hold Bernie accountable for his support of the Crime Bill? Do y'all have any ideological consistency? Because any time someone brings up Bernie's crime bill vote, it gets totally dismissed.

He was even against bussing, three years later than Biden's opposition, no less. So @ the people who called Kamala a sellout for endorsing Biden: she didn't have many choices. Considering Bernie's only "contribution" to civil rights happened literally 60 years ago, and that Biden has gotten almost all of the black vote, it's kind of silly to claim she betrayed her values by endorsing him. Her other option was trash.

god you're so fucking stupid he signed the bill because it included the violence against women act in it do you even understand how politics operate? these shitty bills are intentionally a mish-mash of fifty different things to force people like bernie to vote for it. if he didn't vote for it you would've said "wow he must really hate women and wish violence on them" foh

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/rubycramer/bernie-sanders-democratic-primary-joe-biden-campaign

I think this is a pretty good read if you're curious how or why the Sanders campaign ended up falling flat so quickly. Pretty shocking that he spurned Warren on talks for an endorsement weeks ago.

I think ultimately Bernie is a good person and leader of the movement but his politicking is, quite frankly, terrible. He misread his support from 2016 conflating it with anti-Hillary votes and probably assumed he had an easier path to victory than he did. He never made the connections and coalitions needed to win. I thought his rhetoric about the "establishment" probably missed with voters a bit since, well, a lot of voters consider themselves establishment too and it maybe wasn't the right thing to say when you're only working with a plurality.

That being said he should still be looked at positively with a lasting legacy. I don't think the mainstream democrat platform includes universal healthcare if not for him, along with some other leftward swings that he had a hand in creating. That's a great thing and his effects cannot be overstated.

To keep this legacy though he should probably drop out soon and not go attack dog on Biden during the debate. I think he's shown that he won't but we'll have to see. Biden should absolutely make a platform concession or two for him to drop out since his 30-40% support is still significant. Since Bernie apparently has a deep respect for Biden I'm sure they can work it out. He just can't repeat 2016.

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
god you're so fucking stupid he signed the bill because it included the violence against women act in it do you even understand how politics operate? these shitty bills are intentionally a mish-mash of fifty different things to force people like bernie to vote for it. if he didn't vote for it you would've said "wow he must really hate women and wish violence on them" foh
Did you even watch the video, dumbfuck?

That was the entire point of my comment. You think I haven't heard the VAWA line? That's what I was debunking in the first place.

And it's hilarious to watch Bernie bros try to talk about nuance when Bernie's name comes up, then totally throw it out the window when smearing everyone else. That's why Bernie lost in a landslide. You people are as ignorant as you are insufferable.

Last edited:

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
I'm still in awe at the level of narcissism it takes to write such an inflammatory, confident response without even clicking "play". It's truly astounding.

It's like the moment it became clear that Bernie's a no-go for the nomination, you all tripled down on the willful ignorance. Thankfully, appealing to ignorance is only a foolproof strategy for Republican politicians.

Bless RaikouLover for being the voice of reason in my absence. I'm just here now to bask in the salt.

Your video that you posted literally proves the point of he voted for it because there were parts in it that were good, even stating that its not perfect. You're right, bernie's not a perfect candidate. In fact I hate that Bernie is such a bad candidate when it comes to being a softy when it comes to attacks. Stop acting like you have a gotcha moment with the crime bill while you tune out all the parts of the video except for the "i would vote for it again" part

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Your video that you posted literally proves the point of he voted for it because there were parts in it that were good, even stating that its not perfect. You're right, bernie's not a perfect candidate. In fact I hate that Bernie is such a bad candidate when it comes to being a softy when it comes to attacks. Stop acting like you have a gotcha moment with the crime bill while you tune out all the parts of the video except for the "i would vote for it again" part
That's a great analysis if you deliberately ignore everything he said in the video. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At least you watched it before responding a second time. I appreciate the backtrack from, "He only voted for it because of the VAWA," to, "He voted for it because there were parts that were good," once you realized he didn't mention the VAWA act a single time in his statement. I wonder if you feel the same way about all the other candidates' "problematic" votes? (though I highly doubt it)

Face it. Bernie is a cop.

At best, he gave a damn good defense of Biden's crime bill. And you gave a damn good endorsement of Biden's violence against women act.

Last edited:
Jesus christ if you're so tone deaf to the fact that when hes talking about crime in that video hes specifically talking about the parts in which he wanted to vote for (violence against women, federal assault weapons ban) then I dont know what to tell you.

Calling someone else a cop is rich coming from a Kamala Harris fan.

Also what the fuck do you want him to say as a politician?
"This bill fucking sucks but I voted for it"

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Blingas said:
Jesus christ if you're so tone deaf to the fact that when hes talking about crime in that video hes specifically talking about the parts in which he wanted to vote for (violence against women, federal assault weapons ban) then I dont know what to tell you.
Really? Because he started the video off by saying it's a great bill to address CRIME.

He doesn't mention women or assault rifles a single time. And considering he voted against the Brady Bill 5 times and said "guns in Vermont are different than guns in Chicago", I'm gonna go ahead and assume banning assault weapons wasn't high on his priority list.

You're going to hurt your back if you keep reaching this hard.

Also what the fuck do you want him to say as a politician?
"This bill fucking sucks but I voted for it"
That's what he and all of his supporters have been claiming his stance was for decades.

So yes. That's exactly what I wanted Saint Purity to say. Either that, or not attack every other politician for supporting imperfect legislation, including the crime bill.

Now would be a great time to apologize for calling me "so fucking stupid". :heart:

Last edited:

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Oh wait, I forgot to mention the part where he wanted more jails, more cops, and tougher penalties!

Sanders called the bill "a step forward" in providing "more enforcement, more police officers, more prevention program." He said that providing more policing and "stiffening penalties" against violent criminals was "equally important" to putting money toward preventing crime

"Number one, simply and straightforwardly, we need more cops on the beat," Sanders said, adding that the bill would provide Vermont $43 million to hire new police officers. "The state of Vermont needs more police officers. We need more community policing. We need more police protection in our most rural areas, and this legislation will play a significant role in allowing that to happen."

"Number two, equally importantly," Sanders said. "While this legislation is very strong on increasing police protection -- on stiffening penalties against criminals so that violent offenders remain behind bars where they should be -- it also provides a significant sum of money to prevent crime."
So now would be an excellent time to apologize for calling me "so fucking stupid".

In the future, consider informing yourself so that you don't look like an ignorant twit.

Edit: in fact, he made sure to emphasize that he didn't care about the assault weapons ban. In other words, the opposite of your claim (and the claims of his campaign last year that you foolishly bought into):

Later, Sanders also noted, though he thought it was appropriate for the federal government to ban certain types of semi-automatic weapons, he did not think it would have a large impact on violent crime.

"I do not believe that this action is going to have some magical and profound impact on violent crime. It is not," he added. "May it have some impact in taking away some very, very dangerous weapons from drug dealers and people who are outgunning our police officers right now. It may have some impact, and that's my view."

Last edited:
hurrdurr words have no context only meaning i'm so smart i'll just keep ignoring the fact bernie said his vote against the brady bill was a bad vote. i'll also just ignore the hundreds of other times hes clarified his vote for the crime bill and using my one cherry picked video to keep up my support for the candidate that wrote the bad bill in the first place.

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
hurrdurr words have no context only meaning i'm so smart i'll just keep ignoring the fact bernie said his vote against the brady bill was a bad vote. i'll also just ignore the hundreds of other times hes clarified his vote for the crime bill and using my one cherry picked video to keep up my support for the candidate that wrote the bad bill in the first place.
Just give up already bro. Once you get to "I can't respond to anything he said, so I'll just go hurrdurr and change the subject", you've already lost.

You don't have to comment, you know? You can walk away now and spare yourself the embarrassment. Just like Bernie, you don't know when to drop out.

I already addressed the part where he "clarified" his vote. He LIED. When you say something, then video evidence comes out to the contrary, that's called a lie. Bernie is a liar. Sorry you had to find out this way.

He voted against the Brady bill 5 times. That's not a bad vote, that's 5 bad votes. Moreover, that was not the main point of my comment at all, but as I already said... "Hurr durr change the subject" is an incredibly impotent cop-out.

And again with the flagrant double standards. It's fine when Bernie does it, but when anyone else does anything even slightly suspect they're a sociopathic Republican.

Last edited:

EB0LA

Banned deucer.
ok sure you got me his vote for either bill is still bad at the time. now how do either candidate view their votes (or creation of the bill) today?
naw check m8 bro.

#justwhenyouthoughtyouhadalltheanswerssomebodygoesandchangesthequestions

Really? Because he started the video off by saying it's a great bill to address CRIME.

He doesn't mention women or assault rifles a single time. And considering he voted against the Brady Bill 5 times and said "guns in Vermont are different than guns in Chicago", I'm gonna go ahead and assume banning assault weapons wasn't high on his priority list.

You're going to hurt your back if you keep reaching this hard.

That's what he and all of his supporters have been claiming his stance was for decades.

So yes. That's exactly what I wanted Saint Purity to say. Either that, or not attack every other politician for supporting imperfect legislation.

Now would be a great time to apologize for calling me "so fucking stupid". :heart:
Also don't talk about CHICAGO when you're from "Illinois"

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
ok sure you got me his vote for either bill is still bad at the time. now how do either candidate view their votes (or creation of the bill) today?
Here's a better question: how do those most affected by the crime bill view the candidates' votes today?

2HA7VMRUOEI6VFY3IO7MH74YMA.jpg

800 (1).jpeg

3r0br4.jpg

Edit: also Ebola I lived on the south side almost my entire life smh

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Just as you accused me of shifting the goals you did the same thing. Are you surprised that the largely conservative African-America boomer population is gonna vote for the establishment candidate?

Now again, how does Biden view his crime bill in 2020?
So now you're saying the votes of black people who were alive at the time and directly affected don't matter? Do you really want to go down that route?

Kind of gross that you're using the incarceration of the "African-American boomer population" to defend Bernie, then completely erasing the voices of that same "African-American boomer population."

Is this the Bernie camp's new version "low-information voters"? Or are you just independently racist?

*By the way, Biden won the vast majority of all black voters, not just boomers. But whatever you have to do to support your narrative, I guess.

When did I say they didn't matter? All I stated that the older black population are much more committed to the DNC despite them routinely not giving a fuck about them, as seen from the fact that the crime bill even exists. And yea, you're right, I guess I'm racist for saying that they don't vote for their best interests.
Anyways how does Joe 30330 view his crime bill in 2020?

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Fun fact: Joe Biden has been a strong advocate for disability rights (physical AND mental) for his entire career, which makes it extra sad when so-called progressives mock his stutter and try to call it dementia.

For example, he co-sponsored the Rehabilitation Act all the way back in 1973!

"The Rehabilitation Act of 1973 extends and revises the authorization of grants to States for vocational rehabilitation services, with special emphasis on services to those with the most severe disabilities, to expand special Federal responsibilities and research and training programs with respect to individuals with disabilities, to establish special responsibilities in the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare for coordination of all programs with respect to individuals with disabilities within the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, and for other purposes."

That's not to say Joe isn't losing his sharpness; people naturally slow down with age, but there's an inherent contradiction between, "Biden has always been a gaff machine," and, "Biden is a gaff machine because of his mental decline."

This should be required reading for everyone before saying he has dementia:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/01/joe-biden-stutter-profile/602401/

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
BLINGAS said:
Thats some response to the crime bill there isn't it?
I got bored of roasting your clout-chasing ass, so I moved on to a different topic. Is that okay with you? My services are no longer needed anyway, because you're doing a brilliant job digging your own grave.

This is why I giggle when people say Bernie Bros don't exist. Between your "low-information voters" take, tcr's claim that people only vote for women because vaginas, termi's "Pete is the worst thing to happen to gays since AIDS", the constant stream of misinformation, and the numerous variations of "you're a murderer if you don't support Sanders" throughout this thread... yeah.

On another note, all the Biden haters here are doing themselves a disservice if they don't watch Joe's COVID-19 address. Personally, he's not even half as progressive as I'd like on policy, but he clearly has what it takes to fill the role:

Last edited:
Yes a bernie bro who -checks- doesn't like bernie all that much but realizes hes the best the left can get in 2020. If you wan't to deny the impact of the media and politicians like Jim Clyburn have on the southern black voting block as opposed to policy alone then you're even more blind than I thought.
On another note you still haven't told me how Joe views his crime bill now, I'm genuinely curious.

edit: oh also not to forget the bernie bro who isn't a bro! typical of kamala buttigieg biden bros to reduce people to labels

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)