5th Gen Uber Analysis Index Mk II

Wondering if I could tackle an Abomasnow analysis. Seems to be a bit of a shame that the only viable Hail setter doesn't even have an ubers analysis. Between Ice Shard, Blizzard, and Grass Knot, it actually chews a decent hole in most of Ubers.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wondering if I could tackle an Abomasnow analysis. Seems to be a bit of a shame that the only viable Hail setter doesn't even have an ubers analysis. Between Ice Shard, Blizzard, and Grass Knot, it actually chews a decent hole in most of Ubers.
go ahead and post a skeleton

Can I reserve Armaldo? Although it seems outclassed by Kabutops it still has some advantages.

EDIT: Haha Tobes said he was gonna qc reject but I'm gonna do it anyway also this is my first time doing an analysis

Taking over the GP portion of the Ho-Oh revamp; assuming there are no objections, I'm going to post a new thread.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, turns out the Ho-Oh update that was previously being worked on was just c/p from the on-site analysis, so if anyone wants to actually write an update for Ho-Oh or if QC feels it's fine as is post here.

I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but I think Palkia might use an update. Most sets listed are not seen anymore because they are a bit outclassed and one of the most used sets is not listed. I'm talking about the purely special set with Lustrous Orb, which differs from Specs and Scarf due to not being locked into a move

Reserving Jirachi revamp

Edit: Been caught up in trolling the ladder with Flutterby, I'll get the Jirachi skeleton up soon. (like later today or tomorrow)

matchmaster said:
I know I already said it in Shrang's thread, but I'd like to reserve Palkia
You can't reserve Palkia at the moment because your Espeon analysis is still not done. Palkia's revamp will be huge.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Reserving Kyogre from Shrang's thread.
k, go for it

I know I already said it in Shrang's thread, but I'd like to reserve Palkia, in case this is the right place to say it.
agreeing with trickroom, finish espeon then we'll see

Reserving Jirachi revamp
go for it.

Just want to say a few things about shrang's list and Ubers revamps in general. If you take an analysis and feel you cannot complete it in a timely manner then just say so as soon as possible. I don't care what reason you have for dropping it but let me know either here or via PM so we can get it re-assigned and done. It'd be really great if we could get all this wrapped up before Gen 6 hits so we can focus on that and not have to look back. Same thing goes if you plan on reserving a Pokemon but aren't sure if you can get it done or know enough about Ubers to properly analyze that Pokemon, don't reserve it. Finally, if this is your first time writing an analysis and you're unsure about what to do or how it should be structured etc, feel free to contact me.

Additionally, you'll notice in the OP of this thread I have created a specific category for the Pokemon in shrang's thread that he listed could use a revamp. If there is a username next to the Pokemon then it has been reserved by that person.

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to reserve a Giratina-a revamp from Shrang's thread, I'll make a skeleton for it shortly and link it to this post.

EDIT: Thread is over here

EDIT2: Giratina-a also ready for QC checks.

I'm doing Keldeo. Every other set is outclassed by either Kyogre or Palkia, except SubCM :D Gotta love that STAB :D

EDIT: Reserving Ninjask too

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
I'm doing Keldeo. Every other set is outclassed by either Kyogre or Palkia, except SubCM :D Gotta love that STAB :D

you're not reserving both of those till you finish up some of the other stuff you have.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Yeah, finish what you have first. I'm going to take Keldeo (I already have like half a skeleton done, sorry)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)