a

az

greyscale superhero
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the title of this .psd file was "elesaxskyla" but i ran out of patience so elesa will have to spend valentine's day HOW I DID

happy vlorp, hope you all got to spend it with someone you lomp

I like the sketchy style you use on your nuzlocke and the last post, but there's something about her eyes and legs that makes it seem weird...maybe that's just valentine's day...mine was weird too :p

the title of this .psd file was "elesaxskyla" but i ran out of patience so elesa will have to spend valentine's day HOW I DID

happy vlorp, hope you all got to spend it with someone you lomp
Love this ♪

You wouldn't mind colouring it in sometime in the future, right?

Chapter 8 was short but sweet. Your action panels are amazing... i've said this before, but your nuzlocke comic is comparable to a manga... for me at least :]

az

greyscale superhero
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
4x post combo bonus

may 2011:

march 2013:

where the progress at

ps this post is really to say that my scribbling from now on is going to be at http://azbot.tumblr.com/, azlocke included, so if you have an interest in that then that's where to look

bb thread! :)

az

greyscale superhero
ty!! 3<

it's intense bc apparently azlocke is just MELODRAMA

i know it has been way too long... literally years... u_u

i wonder (hope) the next one has rlllly different art bc it's been so long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)