Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
for sample teams
You’ve posted a couple teams for sample, but you haven’t explained how to use them at all. Additionally, you don’t show proof that these teams are successful on the ladder. Maybe you could add descriptions and high-ladder replays of the teams winning?

You’ve posted a couple teams for sample, but you haven’t explained how to use them at all. Additionally, you don’t show proof that these teams are successful on the ladder. Maybe you could add descriptions and high-ladder replays of the teams winning?
sorry i didn't have enough time to write it
This is a Web HO team that aims to let Garchomp sweep. As you see, the given EV's on mon allows them to safely revenge kill AAA Meta pokemon. Ribombe with Teravolt can pass Magic Bounce users, and ignore non-prankster Taunt users. Pixilate Tapu Koko allows you to keep Fairy pressure on Dark types, and giving 4-type attack to high Spe and Atk allows new players to experience the meta even more. Landorus allows you to trap Steel-types like Levitate Magnezone (also blocking its Volt Switch), Ferrothorn and even non-scarf Heatran (which is very safe to switch if you have full Health and Heatran doesn't run HP Ice), however, you must be watch out for trapping Levitate users, as your Earthquake doesn't affect them and you will be waste your trapping ability because you're using a Choice item. Blacephalon with Magic Guard and Life Orb allows you to punch the holes and break the walls without no sacrifice because Magic Guard allows you to avoid damage from Life Orb and Mind Blown. The other three opitons are for type-coverage but you can replace HP Grass with HP Ground for handling Fire types. Also, Blacephalon can be a good check for ExSpeed sweepers and is a rapid spin blocker. Weavile is your Ice-type support, this team also needs a Ice-type coverage (which is none of them cannot counter Dragon types or Thick Fat Gliscor except for Garchomp, which is main sweeper), so Weavile gives you Knock Off and Ice damage support.
When you got a safe time, Switch Garchomp to mons like Defog or Rapid Spin users so you can benefit from its Beast Boost. BB allows you to boost your speed by 1, allows you to outspeed everything. After gaining enough boosts, you can Mega Evolve can continue to sweep with higher Attack stage. Keep in mind that RefWeavile can OHKO Garchomp with Fake Out, so be careful before you are ready to sweep.

Hope this helps.

How do AAA stall teams usually deal with Magearna? When I try to use stall against Magearna, they just keep spamming volt switch and generating free turns, and I can never seem to kill them. I'm afraid to switch in ground Pokemon because they might use ice beam.

Last edited:

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Pre-Contributor
How do AAA stall teams usually deal with Magearna? When I try to use stall against Magearna, they just keep spamming volt switch and generating free turns, and I can never seem to kill them. I'm afraid to switch in ground Pokemon because they might use ice beam.
You could opt for Volt Absorb Toxapex. it practically walls Magearna completely

What are the pros and cons of Suicune and Manaphy when compared to each other? And why do so many Suicunes on the ladder know waterfall?

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Pre-Contributor
What are the pros and cons of Suicune and Manaphy when compared to each other? And why do so many Suicunes on the ladder know waterfall?

Suicune is a bulky wall that can set up CMs and pmuch shit on any special attacker while being practically immune to Poison (cause Pheal). Manaphy is more of a wallbreaker, often runs Waterium Z and isn't much of a wall.

Someone probs can explain this better than me but *shrug*

Suicune is bulkier, and therefore better for defensive roles, but Manaphy gets tail glow, giving it more immediate power. Suicune can gradually set up with calm mind, but it's easily hazed on. Manaphy is much stronger after just one boost, allowing you to hit a slower pokemon hard before it can haze (e.g toxapex with psychic).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)