An animated battle for you!

All of them except for the color one (Flash) are done in Easytoon.

And so, I've been wanting to do this for awhile. A series of short battles featuring the Sinnoh starters.

Here's Torterra!

I hope everyone enjoys it. Infernape's coming up next.
That is one awesome Torterra... I liked the finishing move with the tree smashing the espeon... Can't wait till empoleon :)

That torterra was great, details show more then in your firsts and the animation is alot more fluid too. Didnt think your frist could be all that improved upon but man you proved me wrong O_O

And the CAP pokes look awesome too, the colors are perfect!

wow those animation are great.... i could watch these kinds of animations for hours. I would love to see something with a Ditto though :D

Approximately 10 minutes after watching these vids, i downloaded Easytoons :P. ("and made an avatar...)

do you use a tablet? or do you use the mouse? either way, these are wicked.

if you need any suggestions, a battle between all 4 of the CAP pokemon (so far) would be freaking awesome.

Hopefully i can be as good as you one day...

Not much of an update:

Drew up a pre-evo for Fidgit in case anyone wanted a face to associate with the moveset.

The Flying to Ground typing change upon evolution was an interesting dynamic in opposites, so I gave it a counter-Fidgit attitude to boot. Where Fidgit would constantly be persisting to get a handle on things, this little guy passively leaves his destiny up to the winds. He probably wouldn't have much of a Vital Spirit...

If anyone's interested, look up 'ballooning spiders'; it's pretty fascinating.

That pre-evo looks perfect. It remind me of a peaceful Ninji with relaxed personality. It doesn't look ghostly nor ghost type to me to me as, I mean c'mon....a parachuting ghost?!? I would admit that a creature that looks like a Poison/Flying/Ghost type evolving into a Poison/Ground/Fighting looking creature sorta works.

My concern is that it would be different enough to use in the metagame, and that's not what the project is about. If this is our pre-evo, we'll have to make it completely unusable because its typing alone differentiates it from Fidgit, and that would be creating two pokemon because of art design, which I doubt we'll see happening. Its great art though!

your animation can be described just as "pure bliss for the eyes".
i hope a mod add some star to this thread.
Can't wait for the next one ^ ^

I'm still planning to do Infernape and Empoleon, but I've hit a bit of a block I suppose. Because of other priorities and me still not happy with some of the early Infernape animation I've done, I still don't have anything concrete to show. But it'll come...

I'm pretty happy I got some stars though. Happy enough to add a flame to an old baboon walk study I did!

It's an almost-Infernape!

You gave the most ass kickin' love to a Venasaur and Dragonite that I have ever had the joy to witness.

And for that, I bow down to your awesomeness. Keep up the good work.

I love the reasoning and inspiration behind the Fidgit-prevo. It's refreshing to see some truly original thought and flavor behind not just the concept of Fidgit and its associated art, but all of your creations.

is that baboon study for the infernape project or did you just add a flame to a previous work?

torterra was beastly in the previous animation

Ok, so everyone in Smeargle's Studio is posting made up Pokemon in their threads. That's pretty awesome, so I'm jumping in!

Guess who they're evolved from?

Stats, I just arbitrarily assigned whatever seemed reasonable. Names were kind of slapped on too, but I like 'em. Kecolor has a sort of ogre-ish feel to him while with Duxdelux, I was aiming for samurai.

Whadjoo think?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Ok, so everyone in Smeargle's Studio is posting made up Pokemon in their threads. That's pretty awesome, so I'm jumping in!

Guess who they're evolved from?

Stats, I just arbitrarily assigned whatever seemed reasonable. Names were kind of slapped on too, but I like 'em. Kecolor has a sort of ogre-ish feel to him while with Duxdelux, I was aiming for samurai.

Whadjoo think?
Kecolor obvious evolves from Ms. Frizzle's pet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)