An animated battle for you!

Great work Cartoons! But, don't worry, I'm not here to request something :) Just to say"keep on the amazing work" and you should do something in the artistic world.

First off I would like to say that I'm a HUGE fan. Your work is amazing. Secondly, I would like to make a request, that being, could you do a Warstory? Of course it doesn't have to be exact it would be interesting seeing one animated. If length is an issue little cup matches are generally short.

I've been holding myself back from requesting something until you're free, but then I think I'd be waiting forever ;] if you ever find time, could you make an Espeon?

I'm going to be holding off on doing requests until about mid February. I'm won't be home for awhile and Internet access is gonna be limited.

Just AWESOME.

I love the style of the darwings you really get into the various personas of the characters well. My favourite was the Rocket in his unlawful work a real henchman but for the first time i felt a bit of pity for him a real empathy. Youre drawings capture this beautifully congratulations keep up the good work.

Edit: I just thought of a great idea jirachi body slamming a beastly ground pokemon paralyzing them (startling the arrogant pokemon who does not think it is able to be paralyzed and then humiliating them) and iron heading them to death. I think this will look pretty cool. Come to me for ideas on scenarios. But as i've said already ithink the coolest ones are the trainers.

Just wanted to stick my oar in that Aj was first to have most of the sprites that you now own and he paid for the use.

Cartoons! is an amazing Spriter and his Pokemon always brightenend up my Joint threads with AJ.

What the sum of this post is for all those that are using Cartoons! avatars, please give credit to him, and hey If I remember rightly he was after some Pokemon for his game..

Anyways still amazing Cartoons! and that Deer should've won CAP3

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cartoons can you do a battle between Tyrannitar and Aggron?
Or Electivire and Magmortar?
I'm going to be holding off on doing requests until about mid February. I'm won't be home for awhile and Internet access is gonna be limited.
i find this really, really rude when people make requests clearly oblivious to the artist's wishes. idk why this riles me up so much but it does.

seriously if you are going to request something at least have the decency to read the thread

My favorite picture would have to be the fisherman. It really captures the frustration they must have in the real game when all they can capture are magikarps.

Cartoons!, your work is amazing. Am I the only one that noticed the gambler looks like George Bush. (I'm not a bush basher for the record, I just think this.)

Cartoons if you could so an avy sized one of Slowbro you'd be the coolest dude ever ^_____^

(PS also I'll vote for you in every CAP poll from now on! Maybe!)

Danng Cartoons. Some of your new stuff is really awesome o_o

Whenever you have time, could you make a Torkoal .gif? ^__^

This is really hard to say because Slowbro and Torkoal are among my freaking favorites, but I'm staving off doing request avatars for awhile, just because work's been really piling up. In my free time though, I am working on a Pokemon-related project that I hope to be able to reveal here eventually. It isn't like anything I've done before and should be pretty cool!

...damn....slowbro and torkoal though....maybe...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)