Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
He ded

Dear Aubisio,

You are Hummingbird!

You are a cute and tiny hummingbird! You are so small, that you can hide from the other animals whenever you want, and nobody can find you! Use "Commute <Night X>" to hide from everyone! You can only do this a maximum of three times this game, otherwise the other animals will know all your hiding spots!

You are aligned with the Bad Animals. You win when the number of Bad Animals in the game are equal to or more than the number of Good Animals.
It is now Night 5, deadline in 24 hours (Thursday, Feb 15th at 6 PM PST) or when all actions are in.

Don't think we really need that much time for night now.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Bop.

Dear apricity,

You are Cat!

Meow! You are an adorable yet sneaky cat! You can spy on an animal and see what their special abilities are, if any, with "Rolecop <Player>"! You get bored if you do it too much though, so you can only do this a maximum of twice in the game!

You are aligned with the Good Animals. You win when the Bad Animals are eliminated from the game.
Results are out, it is now Day 6. Deadline in 72 hours (Saturday, February 17th at 9 PM PST).

Day starting early was a pleasant surprise.

Let's try not to re-enact acidphoenix's game here. Let's examine everyone in depth and make sure that they post.

I will offer my thoughts on the rest of the players tomorrow morning hopefully.

I think a full reread + close examination of Knights and aubisio interactions should be enough to find the last scumbuddy, but no one leaps off to me in the alive list as 100% locked scum, so I imagine we'll have to do some amount of behavior analysis/the last scum has decided to make this an actual game.

Barring that we can try to lock in 5 people as town and then lynch last 3 to win but that approach is kind of sketchy + relies on people not getting paranoid.

well fuck, surprisingly I'm still sick (even if I'm much better than this morning)
I'd say lock town
- Haruno, Moody (BG and role verified by apricity)
good chances of being town
-Jalmont - I think probably cleared via the apricity flip
probably town
-Leet, maybe Earlio (leet from the apricity inspect of them being vanilla + earlio's role, but I could also potentially see this role either being faked or a scum role that's parallel to whoever the watcher was)

So if I had to choose 3 to lynch with hopes of winning it'd be: 3p1k, Proph and Earlio or *maybe* leet here, but that's also with 2 more days of reads as I think I'd prefer that to be last.

well fuck, surprisingly I'm still sick (even if I'm much better than this morning)
I'd say lock town
- Haruno, Moody (BG and role verified by apricity)
good chances of being town
-Jalmont - I think probably cleared via the apricity flip
probably town
-Leet, maybe Earlio (leet from the apricity inspect of them being vanilla + earlio's role, but I could also potentially see this role either being faked or a scum role that's parallel to whoever the watcher was)

So if I had to choose 3 to lynch with hopes of winning it'd be: 3p1k, Proph and Earlio or *maybe* leet here, but that's also with 2 more days of reads as I think I'd prefer that to be last.
What about apricity flipping green clears jalmont?

Day starting early was a pleasant surprise.

Let's try not to re-enact acidphoenix's game here. Let's examine everyone in depth and make sure that they post.

I will offer my thoughts on the rest of the players tomorrow morning hopefully.
If this is a knock on me letting asek slide in the nommy game then oof. Feelsbadman

stuff that aubisio said yesterday should be treated as 100% wine and probably should be dismissed

look at knights posts from earlier + aubisio stuff from days 1-4 please if you are interested in going that route

Would love thoughts from Earlio tbh

Because if I can name one person who has been lurking under the radar, cleared by earlier interactions, it's him

Regardless of his actual alignment he's worth a look at

stuff that aubisio said yesterday should be treated as 100% wine and probably should be dismissed

look at knights posts from earlier + aubisio stuff from days 1-4 please if you are interested in going that route
Dont worry i intend to read back; and im aware of that as well proph. Was mostly doing that for a response but you kinda gave him a cop out so eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)