Apology thread

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Recent events in my life have been driving me to become a better person. I have experienced great fear and anxiety over the last few years because of various things, but most recently because of the contents of this website about Near-Death Experiences. That website, along with the book The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, and various videos on the 2012 phenomenon(What I feel to be one of the best videos and starting points on the subject. I have watched too many videos to count, Ive gotten to most of them from here and what I also think is here so I think thats good enough for anyone who is interested in watching what ive watched.), have jarred me into making a positive change in my life based on making the least amount of negative impact possible and serving the people, but not making myself go crazy over it. Basically what im doing is fully adopting the vegan lifestyle that my mother is committing to, being a nice and respectful person, and planning to do volunteer work when we move to a town while doing my best to be of help around the house and on the internet. Even if I wasnt able to do all these things, id still try to do as many as possible.

I really do not care about whether or not the facts in those videos or the NDE is true or not, because I believe most of the stuff I am doing can be logically concluded to be greatly beneficial. (Please note that I am not a close-minded religious bigot who just ignores everything that goes against what he thinks - quite the opposite. The only reason I am considering these things to be true is because I have an open mind. All criticisms are welcome, I do not flinch at any whatsoever. The things ive read and experienced over the last year have made me pretty much forgive and still love and hope for the best anyone who does something which I believe to be wrong)

I think that little background of information should be able to provide clarity for what I am about to do, and that is say I am sorry.

I want to also stress that I do not mean to put myself on a higher pedestal than everyone else - I believe that everyone is equally capable and wonderful in their own way, no matter what you do. I believe because of what I have read that the world is going to end up a wonderful and beautiful place for reasons I cant pinpoint. This thread only serves to make amends for what I have done and perhaps get other people to be a lot less selfish than they already are and consequently put us on the fast track for a better world.

I am sorry for acting so immature on this forum and wreaking so much havoc. The malicious trolling and other things I did maliciously were counter productive to not only this forum and everyone on it but the world and myself. Every self-pittying facebook update or apathetic insult only serves to stifle what should be a smooth process into a better world. The little things people think they shouldnt care about add up to one huge thing that serves to slow progress down. Just take the whole internet for instance. All these little comments people make add up to one huge thing that makes a lot people jaded and uncaring and think that this wonderful technology, and the world we are in, to be full of trolls. I have made amends for what I have done in word form, and now to fully cement things I am going to continue to practice love and compassion wherever I go, however I see would help the most, whether it be the tough love you see on this forum a lot towards ignorance, or tender loving care you would treat a child or your old grandfather with. I don't even know if its the right way, but im 99.99% sure im in the ballpark and am going to stick with it until life or anything proves me otherwise.

I put this in thread form because I feel that getting my apology out in thread form would be a lot faster than just VMing people or something like that, and because I think it might help other people try to be as unselfish as I am trying to be.

I really thankful for everything that has every happened to me, including you guys, myself, and this forum. Honestly, if I hadnt have come here I would have never seen how cruel I could be to another human being, and I honestly thank all of you for allowing me to see it in your own little ways.

To be completely honest, I still feel a little scared and anxious about doing all of this because I used to wince vehemently at doing something this awkward, but im being very positive and going through with it because I feel it needs to be done.

Im not going away forever, but im going to come on smogon a lot less than I have been. Once or twice a day to contribute to the serious threads in my own way and be what I feel to be a good influence for other people on the internet, because I feel it needs them :)

I love you all, and have a nice day :)

It's good to hear you say this. Honestly. I wish you the best of luck with whatever life brings you.

Apology accepted

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
April 1st is 2 days away, not today

But if you're leaving, I think that there is only one emoticon that I want to use

=====3E=====

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm glad that you're straightening things out with your life and you're striving to become a better person.

But on the other hand, you were one of the funniest guys around. I laughed my ass of and i'm definitely going to miss that. Live long and prosper I guess, just so you know I never had a problem with the way you acted.

If this is joke: Eh there's such as a thing as overkill.

Gregg Braden can cure cancer in 3 minutes by the way - it's right here in this lifechanging video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMNlmn1DPc

I can see why you decided to change your ways for a better tomorrow and hope you all the best on your quest for scientifical emotion nirvana. I am sorry for doubting you before. I was in a darker place then, but I can see the light now and it is burning my retinas.

I hope this forum can find a way to return to the splendor that it beheld before your arrival.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
TIK, I don't know whether or not to hope this is serious. Either way, you're an amazing person.

Everyone immediately starts being nice in response to this thread but this is the most logical time to be a dick to you. (If noone else will say it I will, just desserts, blah blah) [ignoring the April Foolsness of it all]

...mindfuck. Seriously, 2 things: 2 days early if a prank, and the other, if not, I hope to see if you can still be entertaining. I must applaud you for this, no matter what. This is actually well written.

TIK "Hahaha you fell for it fuckers"

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
“Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
Try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms
and like books written in a foreign language.
Do not now look for the answers.
They cannot now be given to you because you could not live them.
It is a question of experiencing everything.
At present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will gradually,
without even noticing it,
find yourself experiencing the answer, some distant day.”

Rainer Maria Rilke

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When you get your super vegan powers can you help me with them by accompanying me to a Taylor Swift concert and de-clothing every girl there?

I am 99.99% sure that this would make the world a better place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)