Not open for further replies.
Assigned to ez

Username: Luirromen
PS! Username: Luirromen
Your timezone: gmt-6
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
Afternoons since 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing on smogon from like 2 and a half years, been more centrilized on low tiers, specially on UU, but I played since mid SM, actually also learned a bit from past gens like RBY, GSC and BW. I have been pretty active on recent suspect test and also have played some tournaments like global championships, SSNLS and non-smogon Team Tours
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Kokujo O Tatsumaki
PS! Username: MegaLucario
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: SM OU
every day after my 3 pm onwards
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2014 to play with the ORAS boom and the megas, initially in a half meme clan system on a remote PS server and since then I have been taking experience and playing more and more, between last year and this one I decided to get involved in play more competitively and I really want to learn more, and improve at a more technical level in terms of teambuild and mechanically to at some point have the SPL level and big tournaments, especially in preparation for next year's WCOP.
I also love SM, it is my favorite tier and being able to incorporate theoretical as well as practical knowledge will really help me to fully focus on it and have better results in tournaments.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Username: RahelGamer03
PS! Username: RahelGamer03
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation:
GSC OU
every day in my afternoons and nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I am a lower tier player who started playing in 2019 with sm pu, then I started b101 with sm ubers and sm monotype, this year I was in ss pu, nu and ru, I like oldgens a lot and I haven't had time to learn some but I would really like to learn GSC OU since it attracts me a lot and it is a very good tier.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

Rubyblood

Through the sea of time
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Century Express

Username: Rubyblood
PS! Username: Rubyblood
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: GSC OU
my evening in weekdays and pretty free if we plan an hour on weekends to organize myself
I have been playing since 5 years and 3 years seriously, not always having the time and the motivation to play, I'm a current gen player (
mainly sm and oras)
and I would particularly like to learn the old gen for the classic smogon and I would like to progress my gsc level and try to compete with the strongest player in this tier, I have been playing the gsc on my own since this year, I made a semi-final during the winter seasonal 2K20 and I beating during my run in the winner bracket very good players like Vileman and Gorgie , I also played the gsc several times at the cpl with rather average scores lacking consistency vs the best players of the tier. There is also a video of BKC where I face him in a very cool game where I demonstrated a good level validated by him after this moment I really wanted to play seriously in this tier
Are you able to use Discord?: yes Rubyblood#1399

Pais

LIL CHAIN
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: Nalorium for BW OU

Username: pais
PS! Username: pais
Your timezone: gmt+2
Generation:
bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a ss ou + bw ou main but I never learnt abt how to build in bw ou so I'd like to learn more about teambuilding
Are you able to use Discord?: Y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Y

Nalorium agrees to take me as a tutee I think

DYA

We are gods
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG

Username: itsDYA
PS! Username: DYA
Your timezone: GMT and GMT +1 soon
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon everyday and weekend evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was a SM Monotype player until SS started and i left the game for a while, I got back to the game a month ago and I always wanted to learn a old gen and BW is one of my favourites
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Enzonana
PS! Username: Enzonana
Your timezone: gmt-3
Generation: bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a oras ou main but I never learnt abt how to build in bw ou so I'd like to learn more about teambuilding
Are you able to use Discord?: Y

Username: G-O-D Basti
PS Username: sunjoke/the last mohican
Your timezone: gmt -3
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: almost always
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing in 2015, but until the end of 2019 I was playing for fun, nothing more, I didn't make an effort. but earlier this year I started playing adv and ss ou in a more serious way, where I reached r7 of the SS OU ssnl and r5 of adv cup
Are you able to use discord?: Yes

Maple

Formerly DugZa
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending Monotype Circuit Champion
Assigned to ErPeris for RBY OU

Username: Maple
PS Username: DugZa
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: Most times should be fine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Have been a monotype main for a while now but looking to broaden my horizons to other tiers. As RBY is one of the gens I have least experience with, have been wanting to learn RBY for a while now.

Assigned to Genesis7 for RBY OU

Username: ForgottenOnes
PS Username: ForgottenOnes
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: Most evenings work for me
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Have been playing since gen5, been dabbling a lot recently in the old gens and really want to get better at RBY OU. Played in a couple RBY team tours but didn't do quite well in them so I'm trying to get a lot better at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)