Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Assigned to kuyukihime

Username: Kokujo O Tatsumaki
PS! Username: MegaLucario
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: every day after my 3 pm onwards
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2014 to play with the ORAS boom and the megas, initially in a half meme clan system on a remote PS server and since then I have been taking experience and playing more and more, between last year and this one I decided to get involved in play more competitively and I really want to learn more, and improve at a more technical level in terms of teambuild and mechanically to at some point have the SPL level and big tournaments, especially in preparation for next year's WCOP.
I also love SM, it is my favorite tier and being able to incorporate theoretical as well as practical knowledge will really help me to fully focus on it and have better results in tournaments.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to: Lord Thorx

Username: RahelGamer03
PS! Username: RahelGamer03
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: every day in my afternoons and nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am a lower tier player who started playing in 2019 with sm pu, then I started b101 with sm ubers and sm monotype, this year I was in ss pu, nu and ru, I like oldgens a lot and I haven't had time to learn some but I would really like to learn GSC OU since it attracts me a lot and it is a very good tier.

Assigned to Century Express

Username: Rubyblood
PS! Username: Rubyblood
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability:
my evening in weekdays and pretty free if we plan an hour on weekends to organize myself
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing since 5 years and 3 years seriously, not always having the time and the motivation to play, I'm a current gen player (
mainly sm and oras)
and I would particularly like to learn the old gen for the classic smogon and I would like to progress my gsc level and try to compete with the strongest player in this tier, I have been playing the gsc on my own since this year, I made a semi-final during the winter seasonal 2K20 and I beating during my run in the winner bracket very good players like Vileman and Gorgie , I also played the gsc several times at the cpl with rather average scores lacking consistency vs the best players of the tier. There is also a video of BKC where I face him in a very cool game where I demonstrated a good level validated by him after this moment I really wanted to play seriously in this tier
Are you able to use Discord?: yes Rubyblood#1399

Pais

intelligangsta gatto silvestro edition
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: Nalorium for BW OU

Username: pais
PS! Username: pais
Your timezone: gmt+2
Generation:
bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a ss ou + bw ou main but I never learnt abt how to build in bw ou so I'd like to learn more about teambuilding
Are you able to use Discord?: Y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Y

Nalorium agrees to take me as a tutee I think

DYA

Akariin
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG

Username: itsDYA
PS! Username: DYA
Your timezone: GMT and GMT +1 soon
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon everyday and weekend evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was a SM Monotype player until SS started and i left the game for a while, I got back to the game a month ago and I always wanted to learn a old gen and BW is one of my favourites
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Enzonana
PS! Username: Enzonana
Your timezone: gmt-3
Generation: bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a oras ou main but I never learnt abt how to build in bw ou so I'd like to learn more about teambuilding
Are you able to use Discord?: Y

Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG for BW OU

Username: G-O-D Basti
PS Username: sunjoke/the last mohican
Your timezone: gmt -3
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: almost always
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing in 2015, but until the end of 2019 I was playing for fun, nothing more, I didn't make an effort. but earlier this year I started playing adv and ss ou in a more serious way, where I reached r7 of the SS OU ssnl and r5 of adv cup
Are you able to use discord?: Yes

Maple

Formerly DugZa
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending Monotype Circuit Champion
Assigned to ErPeris for RBY OU

Username: Maple
PS Username: DugZa
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: Most times should be fine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Have been a monotype main for a while now but looking to broaden my horizons to other tiers. As RBY is one of the gens I have least experience with, have been wanting to learn RBY for a while now.

Assigned to Genesis7 for RBY OU

Username: ForgottenOnes
PS Username: ForgottenOnes
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: Most evenings work for me
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Have been playing since gen5, been dabbling a lot recently in the old gens and really want to get better at RBY OU. Played in a couple RBY team tours but didn't do quite well in them so I'm trying to get a lot better at it.

assigned to ez

Username: roxiee
PS! Username: roxiee
Your timezone: -4
Generation: oras
1pm-12pm est(-4)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): My main tiers I play right now are Neverused and Monotype and eventually CAP but I've been playing for about 2 years. Pairing mons together to find a "core" is something I've caught on over the past months and I'm still hoping to branch out into more tiers related to Smogon Tours. I am able to use resources like Speed Tiers yet I am uncertain what all is relevant inside the tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: not for all sessions

assigned to ez

Username: Internal
PS Username: King Internal
Your timezone: GMT+0
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually around evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Been floating around tiers for a while (OU etc and a few lower tiers) but I've been paying attention to ORAS recently and I thought why not just sign up for the apprentice program.

Username: KaiserKaiba
PO/PS! Username: MechaShade
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: SM OU
I'm free only in evenings and week-ends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have no tournament experience (only ladder). I have been playing pokemon for something like one or two years. I mainly play in SM OU (I try a little bit GSC OU).
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes (Lincoln-chan#5863)

Username: Oxi
PS! Username: Brokeboi Oxi
Your timezone: GMT - 3
Usual Hours of Availability: Every day, Afternoon / Night.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playng competitive pokemon this year, mainly on the ladder and a couple tournaments too. I really like the old gens, mainly ADV (which its my favorite) and BW. GSC its the tier that i have more desire to learn, since i think that GSC its the old gen that its more hard to get into it, and i really wanna like to know more about the tier.

Assigned to mc56556

Username: majority
PS! Username: Majorly
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 7 AM - 6 AM, weekends 12 PM - 4 AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was just a teen looking for something to watch, now i loved Pokemon at the time. Then came across this competitive advice, i noticed they were said something about Smogon. So i checked Smogon out and found this forum. It was an amazing community, then found Pokemon Showdown as well, where you take the battles to. I didnt have much experience.
But kept on learning until I had enough experience, Finchinator, was my #1 Idol, so i kept watching his videos and learning, i did have some experience for battling and aswell as teambuilding, but now, i want to get into Old Gens and see how GSC OU, is just slow, slow-paced, and just paralyzing, putting mons to sleep and stuff, like an endless battle, until one winner is decided. It seems fun to me i guess.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes (get outta here noob#3432) (i dont have a mic, or use one, so i cant voice chat) (i feel uncomfortable)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Assigned to mc56556 for GSC OU

Username: Monsareeasy
PS! Username: ArcticBreezeX
Your timezone: Gmt -5
Generation: ADV OU/GSC OU/RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends and Monday/Wednesday/Thursday anything after 6am my time is fine. Tuesday/Friday have to be after 1pm my time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I have been in 9 premier leagues and have had ok individual tournament success. I am signing up for gens 1-3 to enrich my perspective as a whole and to learn a new generation. My only 'experience' for these generations, comes from watching bkc videos.

Username: M4RK5M4N
PS! Username: M4RK5M4N
Your timezone: PST or GMT -8
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays Monday-Friday from 9AM-1PM, Sundays from 3-4
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): So I got into this bot on Discord bot called Myuu that is like a Pokemon game. You catch Pokemon and battle and gymbattles and stuff. It was pretty interesting and I got into the PvP side. I saw a lot of people talking about something called "Pokemon Showdown" on the main server and I decided to check it out. I got really interested in it and have been playing PS since May. At first, I started playing BW OU because that was what the bot was about, and tried to improve at that. Then I realized, one of my BW teams was valid for Gen 7 OU so I tested it out there to make it even better. Eventually, I gave up and started playing Gen 8 OU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yup, I can use Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yup, I understand how the blacklist works.

Last edited:

watermess

What? Never seen an idiot before?
is a Live Chat Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
(edit shared details with emeral, we have decided to tutor eachother)

Username: watermess
PS! Username: watermess
Generation: 2/4
Usual Hours of Availability: 10am-11pm GMT+1 weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): adv ou tutor, just looking to pick up other old gen skills
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeee

Last edited:
Assigned to Emeral for DPP OU

Username: Mattakata
PS! Username: Mattakata
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much all day on Tuesday, Friday and weekends, on other days im available between 5pm and 10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively in 2014 with oras (but was on ps since 2013) and loved the gen and the game overall, so i started to learn bw in like 2016 or 2017, this year i played a lot in adv and a bit in rby, now i want to learn dpp and improve overall thats why im asking help here and not trying to learn by myself cuz i realize with time that its rly hard to do it alone

Username: Highscorezero
PS! Username: Highscorezero
Your timezone: Est
Generation: Rby Ou
Usual Hours of Availability: 5-12 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):i played vgc 2019,20 tried ssou but cant ever get past 1300 , would like to try something different. I watch alot of bkc and was interested in trying older gens. All of the weird mechanics sound really fun
Are you able to use Discord?:yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

Assigned to Christos21 for RBY OU

Username: Pyrethefoxxo
PS! Username: Pyrethefoxxo
Your timezone: GMT (+0)
Generation: 1
Usual Hours of Availability: Thursday to sunday 2100 - 2300
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Generation 1 OU was the first tier i ever played and is my most played tier and naturally the one im most familiar with. ive played pokemon competitively for nearly 3 years now (mainly gen 1). Id love to learn the ins and outs of the tier and imrpove my general situational awareness.

Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: dogecreamgaming
PS! Username: GalaxyLinks
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: RBY/GSC/DPP but preferably RBY for the time being
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on whether or not I have work. If I have work I'm usually free from 8pm-12am, and if I dont have work usually 12pm to at least 7pm, and depending on if I'm going out it could be later than 7.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been around PO/PS since late 2010, but didn't get too much into competitive until early 2014. I played mostly BWOU at the time, and experimented with OU and UU during XY. I made this accounts namesake in 2015 and didnt really main anything bar UU until I took a break in late 2016/early 2017. I came back during the middle of last year, and I mained Monotype until about February of this year. Since then I've been playing mostly Old Gens, and playing in tours such as RCoP and RoA Olympics, but haven't seen much success, so I thought I'd start learning one gen at a time, and start with one of my favorites in RBY.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Links#3428

Assigned to StepC for ORAS OU

Username: Broken Promises;
PS! Username: Shootouts
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday at 4-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play pokemon at the BW era, but my activity was always hit and miss. I've stopped to play in 2016 and restarted in early 2019 for a month, then I've dropped again and restarted another time this spring. Now I am particularly determined to grow up as a player.
yes

Username:Saitama's Punch
PS! Username:Saitama's Punch
Your timezone:GMT +1
Generation: USUM OU
Usual Hours of Availability:all the morning on weekdays ,and i am available all day on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I have been playing competitive for 4 months and i really want to get better at laddering , the highest i got on the ladder was 1620 but i want to get higger and learn more and more with the battles.
Are you able to use Discord?:yes
yes

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
One spot open for ORAS or SM OU, GMT-7 mornings and late nights!
One spot open for SM OU, 9PM-11PM GMT+1 and weekends!

Last edited:

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: IosonoNeon
PS! Username: dNeon
Usual Hours of Availability: I can be available any days of the week from 15 pm to 20 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've already gone over that :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)