Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Assigned to ElectricityCat for ORAS OU

Username: Juseth

P.S! Username: Juseth Sepulveda

Your time zone: -5

Generation: SM OU, ORAS OU

Usual Hours of Availability: After 8 PM

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (minimum 3 sentences): Little experience, that's why I'm looking to improve

Can you use Discord ?: Yes

Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: HaaiL
PS! Username: HaaiL
Your timezone: +5.5
Generation: ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: 8-10 hours per day, times varies from day to day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon around 16 months ago. since then, I've been playing tournaments on smogon a lot. I mostly play doubles and some past gen tiers. I went to round 4 in the latest oras cup. While was playing in that tournament, I realized how fun the tier could be and I had been waiting to play this tier ever since.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Username: RageAgainstTheMagearna
PS! Username: RageATMagearna
Your timezone: -4
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: 5pm-12am weekdays, any time weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing roughly a year and a half with any degree of seriousness. Had a few notable wins in tours here and there but overall feel like I've skipped out on properly learning. I'm looking to get my play to a place where I can consistently perform well rather than my current on-and-off state. I think of all my tiers DPP tends to be the shakiest but it's the one I have the most love for so I'm hoping I can get matched with someone who will help take me from occasional flashes of greatness to a really skilled player :)

Username: Emil Heskey
PS! Username: Emil Heskey
Your timezone: +5.5
Generation: ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: 5am-8am or 2pm-11pm all days
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I restarted playing pokemon competitively in march 2020. Played a bit of SS ou, then started playing oras ou with my old teams and got some teams from friends who still played, reached top 400 on the oras ladder a few times. Want to get better at building and at battling.

Assigned to: Serika for SM OU

Username: PokemonCestDur
PS! Username: PokemonCestDur
Your timezone: gmt+2 france
Generation: SM
Usual Hours of Availability: each days around 7pm to 10pm gmt+2,
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have start playing pokemon in 2017. I am really passionated with the ru metagame. I have never really dig to far in ou, but now I want to know more about SM OU, and improve my skills in this tier.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: mixwell
PS! Username: HIGHEST IN T ROOM
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: ADV OU/DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
every day after my 2 pm onwards
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2014 to play with the ORAS boom and the megas, initially in a half meme clan system on a remote PS server and since then I have been taking experience and playing more and more, between last year and this one I decided to get involved in play more competitively and I really want to learn more, and improve at a more technical level in terms of teambuild and mechanically in preparation for next big tours.
I am interested in learning ADV / DPP, they have always been tiers that caught my attention but since I did not know the theory in terms of teampreview, teambuild, etc., it was difficult for me to play in the optimal way and that I would like.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Username: RexTheNoName
PS! Username: RexTheNoName
Your timezone: CST
Generation: RBY
Usual Hours of Availability: 5 to 8 on weekdays but just about any time on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing just about only PU in mid 2020, then I branched out to other metas after about a month of exclusively PU. While branching out I tried both RBY and GSC OU, and loved them both. I've actually played a decent amount of RBY OU but I'm not great at it. So I decided to request a tutor to get a better understanding of RBY OU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yup!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yup!

Instruct

Never played Deltarune
is a Programmer Alumnus
Username: Instruct
PS! Username: Instruct
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: 2pm to 11pm everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started playing mons with Gen 7 Monotype, and then played RU for PSPL 8 and a little bit of OU for TPP 2. Took a hiatus from competitive pokemon to code, but then in PSPL 9 I played OU and did spectacular. Currently I'm trying my hand at the national dex formats since I've more or less quit PS development, but I am just disinterested in gen 8 and want to learn a new generation, specifically ADV since it seems the most interesting one to play.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Username: Churielix
PO/PS! Username: Churielix
Your Timezone: Gmt-5
Generation: SM
Usual Hours of Availability: 3 pm to 10 pm -5
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (Min. 3 Sentences): I started playing since 2013 but from then on i played for very slow periods until i played for a longer time starting in 2020, which is the longest i've been playing since. I feel like i need a lot to polish myself in SM and on last push would not hurt, i have been continuosly playing that tier for more than 1 year and i think there is a lot to improve.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Churielix#0965

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)