Aragornbird's Art Gallery (UPDATED 12/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Amazing Chandelure!! Love the ghost wallpaper on the previous page too. Stuff like this inspires me to spend more time on pieces. I usually avoid putting any finesse in my work but it's good to be reminded how impressive it is when you take your time and do something right!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ah, it's so simple yet so intricately adorable. I love it! and, I'm so excited to see you back, having gone through your entire thread at least once before, and then sort of forgotten about it since you've been gone a while. Woo! :toast:

Nice to see you back!
Those chandelure flames are tops along with the rest of the art contained here; especially the Black and White chess battle you did for the MAC

You're coloring is smooth and professional. What method do you use? And how much time does it take on say those pokemon icons.

Overall, you're art is absolute marvelous!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
oh god your bubbles are always so pretty, especially in this one and your speed drawing Squirtle one.

glad to see you back aragorn

EVERYTHING here is simply stunning! I love the abandoned mansion and the beachside Water starters especially! It took a LOOOONG time to look at everyhting, let me tell you! Kudos and Disc'd!

For all those (including me) having trouble deciding between fate, Chou, or ylix, look no further! Aragornbird is back, the veteran artist! Woot! Sorry to all the other artists, but Aragorn beats you.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Thanks again for the comments. It's time to post another drawing:

With a Douse Drive, Genesect guards its Bug-type companions by fending off any Fire-types that try to wander into the forest.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Awesome drawing, I love how made Genesect sleek. Also, your drawing of Pignition doesn't make me rage (seriously, I cannot stand its design)

Glad to see you back buddy.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyways, here's a couple things I've worked on in the past month or so.

With a Douse Drive, Genesect guards its Bug-type companions by fending off any Fire-types that try to wander into the forest.
Whenever I venture the nets to update myself on the newest images, yours usually pop up here and there. And for good reasons too. But these two are easily my favorites from the recent pages.

Oh my gosh, I thought you had left but you came back this stuff is sooooo good

also is it a good thing that my eyes start to burn when I look at the sun in your painting? I swear that's so detailed i loooove it

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Well, I'm continuing on with Pokemon Factory updates. Here are the evolved Unova Starters:

SERPERIOR

EMBOAR

SAMUROTT

Next, I'll work on some of the legendaries. Which set should I do first?

*Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect
*Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus
*Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion

edit: whoops, messed up the links

Fix the links bro... I want to see the new stuff. Also, do Terrakion and cronies with a Kyurem bonus for the Pokemon Factory. Still love the art; I use it in every RMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)