Arpee's Art Thread

Gym Leader Arpee challenges you to a battle! Are you ready to take on these prehistoric titans in a cretaceous clash? If you defeat these dinosaurs you'll earn yourself the Impact badge and the TM Giga Impact, let's hope you don't get continental crushed!

(Had to lower the quality slightly as was too big to upload).

View attachment 119584View attachment 119585
If you want to show people the full quality images of these two might I suggest putting the full quality ones on drive and turning on link sharing (then post the links in here (I would like to see the full quality images and deviant art and tumblr are actually sites I don't visit) assuming you haven't already done something to show people the full quality ones as I am on the first page typing this lol
EDIT love the Gardevoir (one of my favorite Pokemon TBH my art thread has some stuff I just drew in the past few days but it isn't anywhere as good as yours (I even have a gardevoir in it))

Last edited:
If you want to show people the full quality images of these two might I suggest putting the full quality ones on drive and turning on link sharing (then post the links in here (I would like to see the full quality images and deviant art and tumblr are actually sites I don't visit) assuming you haven't already done something to show people the full quality ones as I am on the first page typing this lol
Oh I could do I suppose, the quality isn't awful don't get me wrong, I think it was just one of the first images I had to do that on so felt like remarking on it I guess XD

The images are here though if you really want ^_^

Full Team picture
Profile picture

To be honest I really like the way you designed them and really like the team picture
I sent you a pm in case you haven't gotten a notification for it yet
And yeah even 504 kb is too big for this site to load (that was the size of uncolored Mew but the colored ones pic was somehow a small enough file to load so I posted a drive link to it and told people to feel free to download it print it an use it as a coloring sheet lol)
EDIT huh the image on your avatars scarf kinda remind me of a print from one of the Zelda games
Also I like Gardevoir so much I made the one I drew my phone wallpaper lol

Last edited:
Hey, it's been a while since I've posted anything...sorry about that :psysad: Anyway, made this for my boyfriend for our 1- year anniversary, it's of our Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: DX characters. He got Totodile and I got Torchic.

(I know it's super messy in some parts but that's ok. Was more just a piece for getting back into digital work)
aniversary pokemon - finished - name - edited. x300 (wecompress.com).jpg

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome back, Arpee_, long time no see!

I've never played any of the Mystery Dungeon games myself, but, judging from the general consensus of people I know, the games are very wholesome and it's easy to establish an emotional attachment, two core leitmotifs that you most certainly managed to capture in your objet d'art here.

The love and care that went into this project most certainly helped treasure and, consecuently, immortalize the fond memories that both of you made.

Welcome back, Arpee_, long time no see!

I've never played any of the Mystery Dungeon games myself, but, judging from the general consensus of people I know, the games are very wholesome and it's easy to establish an emotional attachment, two core leitmotifs that you most certainly managed to capture in your objet d'art here.

The love and care that went into this project most certainly helped treasure and, consecuently, immortalize the fond memories that both of you made.

Ahhhh thanks a bunch, what a lovely comment! Can't believe I'm only just getting back to this. I did really love making this piece, it was a nice way to get back into art.

"25 years and my life is still tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope"

Can't believe I'm:
1) A quarter of a century old,
and
2) Celebrating me being a quarter of a century old during a pandemic.
Can this year just not count, please? Not impressed :pikuh:

Here's my Garchomp x Thundurus-Therian hybrid thing I did, she's also as unamused as me :mehowth:

25th birthday.no blur.finished.viginette.png

(Here's her reference pic I guess if anyone is interested, I wanted to make a "pokesona" I suppose? I always loved Thundurus-Therians design and paws, and I kind of relate the sort of stormyness to my own personality, not to mention the super fluffy main which I relate to my own floofy hair. So wanted to combine my favourite landshark and electrical cloud into one.)
chibi ref sheet - no background.png

Last edited:
Seems I only make an appearance to post Birthday art: Here's Tempest using her cloud hair to look like a cupcake!

Apologies for the lack of activity, I'm just so busy with work I never find time to do art right now. Also sorry for the rather speedy drawing, there's a bunch I would work on to make it better but I'm too lazy to fix it. :psysly:

26th Birthday-min.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)