Art by A Pink Moth (internet's 3d models and assorted nonsense)

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Super Mario Odyssey Mario jumps down from the top of the neighboring building and proceeds to bounce on the trash cans in the background incessantly

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
havent been posting stuff here, here's some Vajra poses people requested.

and this kobold lady someone else designed, made for an art trade. sadly she does not own enough clothing to be depicted in more fullness on smogon forums.

I didn't realize you have a 3D printer! The material forms all look pretty cool.

(How expensive are 3D printers, anyway?)

Last edited:

internet

Mova

apparently this one can be obtained in america for around 200 dollars. it cost me around 235 euros, and filament is about 30 euros per kg (good for some two dozen prints like the ones i posted, which are about 20% infill). If you get the creality ender 3, i suggest just immediately getting a flexible printing bed, which is some 20 dollars, because i immediately ruined the non-flexible one and the flexible ones have been a blessing.

internet

hey here's my newgrounds: [LINK REMOVED] make sure you hover over thumbnails to see the content rating before you click cause i post plenty of NSFW.

I'll still post SFW works here but the past few days that hasn't been too much :pimp:

EDIT: bummer reconsidered his stance on me linking my newgrounds based on site rules, so i've removed the link.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)