Art Shenanigans

Long-time forum lurker who finally decided to create his own thread.
I'm working on broadening my artistic reach so my style may be a little inconsistent, but it's fun watching myself develop.
Hopefully, I can keep it semi-alive and all y'all enjoy my artistic endeavours,

Follow me on,
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brzozod526/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brzozod526

guzz.jpg
Alolan Raichu.jpg

Ambipom TO THE TOP.jpg
Hats! (Gold and Silver Beta).jpg
Scraggy and Squirtle.jpg
Munchlax.jpg
Barboach Used Spark.jpg

I did what I was supposed to do.jpg
Draw This In Your Style - xhiale.jpg
Swim, Ikachan!.jpg
Tower of Heaven.jpg
Broque Monsieur.jpg
DJ Professor K Final.jpg

Last edited:

Pent

dumb broad
your art is full of energy and has such a feel to it that i cant quite describe. all i can say is that its very lovely to look at! looking forward to more in the future.

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lyd and Pent have already said as much, but your artwork has such a cartoony, confident personality to it! You have the kind of control over gesture and expression in your characters that I wish I had. I really like the rendering on your K. Rool especially; the way that only the shadows are colored in and the majority of him is in bright highlights is a really neat way to illustrate something!

Lyd and Pent have already said as much, but your artwork has such a cartoony, confident personality to it! You have the kind of control over gesture and expression in your characters that I wish I had. I really like the rendering on your K. Rool especially; the way that only the shadows are colored in and the majority of him is in bright highlights is a really neat way to illustrate something!
I'm really happy you liked the K.Rool, honestly, the idea came to me because my pens were dying and I was worried they wouldn't last a full colouring. And the comments on my work's personality really means a lot. I grew up strictly studying still-lifes and keeping things as life-like as possible. It's nice to know I'm making grounds in terms of a personalized style.

Anyways, with all the free time I've got now hopefully, I'll update this thing a little more regularly. Bein' Friends is my most recent tune to jam out to so I let it manifest a little.

Bein' Ness.jpg

And then some Pop Team shenanigans because I may or may not have binged the series on Netflix,

pop team epic.jpg

Eyy, I'm proud to say I'm officially an approved artist here on Smogon.

To celebrate, here are some things I've been working on lately featuring;
  • a couple of logos done for the PUPL
  • and my first attempt at digital watercolours in spirit of uncle Iroh from Avatar
clairvoyant claydols5.png
loaking drakloaks-min.png

leaves from the vine-min.png

:psytear:

congrats on becoming an approved artist, i love this style of yours, it's so fresh and recognizable, good shit :)

congrats on becoming an approved artist, i love this style of yours, it's so fresh and recognizable, good shit :)
More than half a year late, but thank you! I really appreciate that!

And because it has been that half year+ since, I feel like it's time to dust this thing off with an art dump as per usual. I'm hoping it motivates me to update this thread more frequently going forward but between the world today and my second term rearing its ugly head I can't make any promises lmao. But if you do like my work I'd highly recommend checking out my Instagram, (https://www.instagram.com/brzozod526), I post there much more frequently. And you get bonus shenanigans alongside the art shenanigans too, what's not to love?

Regardless! Art! This time featuring;
  • A banner done for the AAA (Almost Any Ability) thread,
  • A quick little Banette done for the Halloween season (it feels like such a long time ago lmao),
  • A saxxy Octillery done for Smeargle's Secret Santa,
  • A self-portrait done for my drawing class last term (big isolation feels),
  • A 'Day in the Life' assignment from the same class (big COVID feels),
  • And four crops from my final project because it's too big for the forum (bonus points if you get the references),

Almost Any Ability Insta.png

halloween banette trans.png
octillery sax bg.png

Major Assignment 3 - Self-Portrait Diptych (Vulnerability).png
a day in the life.png

Life is Imagery Crop 2 - Devin Brzozowski-Greenwood.png
life is imagery - max.png
Life is Imagery Crop 3 - Devin Brzozowski-Greenwood.png

life is imagery - chloe.png

Until next time!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)