Art thread, swif swif bish

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Heyo! 1000th post time, and I am dedicating this one to the friends I’ve made on this platform and on the sim

I joined PS because I was bored during COVID and randomly remembered a Pokémon simulator I used to play on when I was a kid – mind you, I had no idea what staff were and I didn’t even know that rooms existed. I eventually decided to hang out in Wi-Fi (cause they give out a bunch of cool mons for free, you should check it out) and that was that. COVID restrictions were eventually lifted, but I still found myself coming back every day to chat and play with the people I had met here. So yeah, my friends are the reason I decided to stay on this site, and I’m grateful for each one of them, old and new. Time for some individual shoutouts

First and foremost, my incredible Wi-Fi crew! I feel so fortunate to have met this wholesome, hilarious group of people, and to get to work alongside them for our community. Wi-Fi was the first room I got auth in, and I can still remember when I decided to apply as an event helper so I could get a preview of the art that ciran was preparing for the OGAs. After that, things escalated pretty fast and I found myself entrusted with leading the room, and it's been a very fun experience. So thank you, to all my Wi-Fi friends, whether you’ve retired, are still around, or have just joined us, for being the best team anyone could wish for

BilloPS :cosmog:, Loethalion :ralts:, kaylub iso :rotom-fan:, poofVGC :drifloon:, Shuu Tsukiyama :wailmer:, YourPalAdam :mew:, Mex :dialga:, TheBlah :darkrai:, Ciran :probopass:, shahafs :wingull:, Duel :porygon:, Wyrx :mawile:, WigglyTree :sudowoodo:, Lego :eldegoss:, Laguna :azurill:, Castle :shinx:, skies :chespin:, Argynt :pichu:, HiMyNamesL :clefable:, Gardellade :gardevoir:, pink dreads :alakazam-mega:, Suzue :togedemaru:, Nicolic :minccino:, Queeni :vaporeon:, Aegis :Bulbasaur:, Malasada :typhlosion:, Anubis :corviknight:, Appletun a la Mode :appletun:, Bobbyzchoo :cubchoo:, Flying Kebab :Incineroar:, OU investigation :azumarill:

The second shoutout goes out to the other wonderful people I have had the pleasure of staffing with on PS.
These include the Café team

MC Princess Pearl :glaceon:, Celine :lucario:, PressPlayBrenden :salamence:, javitu :houndour:, Pyro :trubbish:, Hydrostatics :pichu:, TheJ3estPenguin :empoleon:, Zalm :weedle:, fart :breloom:, Briewear :bewear:, IWouldPreferNotTo :stufful:, ShwiftyShiftry :leafeon:, Aelita :porygon-z:, Amaluna :meloetta:, Sundar :froakie:, MaswoodShaheb :rowlet:

The French team

Le Dieunnotor :bidoof:, Agarica :aggron-mega:, Altthiel :flygon:, Osake :sceptile:, Antorot :sableye-mega:, Palapapop :oshawott:, Dragonillis :aegislash:, Menace17 :eelektross:, iKiQ :snorlax:, R8 :meltan:, misi :misdreavus:, Panure :porygon-z:, Lionyx :gardevoir-mega:, Giga-Chandélure :mimikyu:, ironwater :jirachi:, Givra ☯ :lucario-mega:, Clementine :camerupt:, LBDC :lunala:

And the Tours team

Rage :espeon:, Isaiah :medicham-mega:, trace :furret:, Banbadoro :mudsdale:, Daki :groudon:, Jordy :vulpix-alola:, Frixel :mudkip:, Jadinobambino :goodra:, HugeNoobLmao :pikachu:, Siegfried :lapras:, PrinceOfAllTacos :lucario:, Sificon :hoppip:, sirmrwhale :wailmer:, sundays.n_sundaes :great-tusk:, Tranquility :jirachi:, ChaosLucaro :ralts:, Goldtodd :ninetales:, shadowmaster6789 :gengar:, Some Thug :ninetales-alola:, Streetboom :slowbro:

And last but certainly not least, all my other friends who I have met here and there during these last three years, through translations, art, gaming or just chatting!

Add :victini:, AlyxRen :ditto:, Band ":scizor:", Peary :jirachi:, computerwizard8800 :gallade:, Eledyr :wooloo:, Moutemoute :mareep:, Felucia :gardevoir:, Jakee :oddish:, Arya :flygon:, YoshiKara :quagsire:, Kris :clefairy:, Lalaya :spheal:, Kolohe :cleffa:, maroon :houndoom-mega:, Mihowk :absol-mega:, Mintly :chimecho:, Alpha :aurorus:, Magmar54 :magmortar:, BreadLoeuf :cherrim:, SFG :piplup:, Venousbog :mantine:, yuumi :zorua-hisui:, Blitz :tandemaus:, Dratios :joltik:, Goro Yagami :cyndaquil:, Megagr :slowking:, Instruct :zoroark-hisui:, Kiwi :phanpy:, Pissog :wooper:, PartMan :chandelure:, awa :minior:, Mitsuki :leafeon:, Monkey :chimchar:, Kaede :scizor-mega:, sharpclaw :sneasel:, ShinyTurtlez :turtwig:, ken :jigglypuff:

Honestly I have so many people to be grateful for, and I’ve had the pleasure of working with so many more than the above, but my wrist was at a breaking point from doing all this art because I procrastinated until I hate my 980-ish message :pain:

Really quickly though, a massive shoutout to the amazing global staff team over on PS, as well as the extremely talented artists I have met through Smeargle Studio, the wonderful people over at Translations, the goated contributors to the Social Media project, and the hard-working team at the Flying Press!

That is all for now! Thank you all for making this so fun – looking forward to the rest of the ride

as a sidenote, these doodles were all done super fast and heavily inspired by official artworks from cards/the anime - didn't have enough time to make them from scratch >.<
Had to reference this Mega Aggron by Tomycase, Furret by Furretganda, Mudkip by PatrickFanart, Zorua by pika_yomogi, Bidoof & Flygon

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)