Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an important question, has anyone here heard of a non-hacked Shiny Jirachi from the CHANNEL event? Since nobody who checks my thread seems to believe it, I was wondering if anyone else had heard of one...

I've read that people have Celebi quite frequently, and I'm sure they also have pokemon like Jirachi and others.

Where can I get a Celebi with the IV's wanted and the nature desired since they are not in the game, and as to my knowledge there is no event to get him (presently or in the near future)

I've read that people have Celebi quite frequently, and I'm sure they also have pokemon like Jirachi and others.

Where can I get a Celebi with the IV's wanted and the nature desired since they are not in the game, and as to my knowledge there is no event to get him (presently or in the near future)
Most Celebis here are from the 10 ANIV event and there aren't really that many of them, one of them is redistributable and most people have that one. Technically if you can get a copy of the japanese colosseum bonus disk then you can download many Celebis to a R/S/E cart that has beaten te E4 but it only works with japanese games (colosseum and R/S/E) so it is really difficult to accomplish and those disks are VERY expensive and hard to come by.
Jirachis are more common because you can get as many as you want if you have the colosseum bonus disk and a lot of time on your hands. I know several people that have the disk including me. Also some people are getting wondercards for the recent japanese and american events for Darkrai, Deoxys and Jirachi (japanese), they use pokesav to import the wondercard data into they save data.

My friends brother has the entire dex completed and he didn't do any action replay codes. I am sure there is something fishy though because he has repeated versions of the same guy over and over and in multiple colors either varying or shiny. He has some Celebi at level 100 which I don't care about but others at level 30 should I trade for a level 30 one to use obviously for my pokedex, but would that be considered hacking? I didn't hack, my friend didn't hack, but I'm not sure if someone else did.

I guess my questions are should I use trade for this Celebi, and if I do should I use him in battle?

If it is only for completing the pokedex it doesn't matter if you or something else hacked the Celebi, nobody here cares what you do with your own game so it is up to you if you want a hacked celebi or not. The question is "do you consider that hacking?" I don't get why would you ask that to other people but yourself.
If it is for battling, as long as the pokemon has legal stats (no max EVs on everything) and you tell the opponent in advance that you are using hacked pokemon then it should be fine.

If I use Skill Swap to switch a foe's ability with one of my Pokemon's abilities, but then switch my Pokemon out, does my Pokemon keep the foe's ability?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
If I get a pokemon that is nicknamed from an Italian game, then trade it to my US version will the nickname disappear when i Evolve that pokemon?
If its name is its official name in Italian, it will change. I'm at least 65% sure it won't change if nicknamed.

If its name is its official name in Italian, it will change. I'm at least 65% sure it won't change if nicknamed.
Well I had a pokemon nicknamed before i traded for it and when i evolved it, the name disappeared and it changed to it's original English name. Could this be a sign of hacking? I need to know because it has very good IV's and I do not want to battle using hacked pokemon.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Well I had a pokemon nicknamed before i traded for it and when i evolved it, the name disappeared and it changed to it's original English name. Could this be a sign of hacking? I need to know because it has very good IV's and I do not want to battle using hacked pokemon.
What was its name, in the first place?

If it is only for completing the pokedex it doesn't matter if you or something else hacked the Celebi, nobody here cares what you do with your own game so it is up to you if you want a hacked celebi or not. The question is "do you consider that hacking?" I don't get why would you ask that to other people but yourself.
If it is for battling, as long as the pokemon has legal stats (no max EVs on everything) and you tell the opponent in advance that you are using hacked pokemon then it should be fine.

After reading how hacking seemed very bad to most people here from the main article (Sorry if I am wrong on people's feelings) I wasn't concerned about peoples feelings for my game, just for other things thanks for the input though

It was a Slakoth that i named KingDDD. When it turned into Vigoroth the name stayed Vigoroth
That may be a sign of hacking since a Pokemon will keep its nickname when it evolves. When trading a pokemon with a nickname that pokemon will not be able to change its current nickname. That doesnt mean it will revert back to normal opun evolution. KingDDD is not slakoths italian name so it should not have changed to Vigoroth. I suspect that it could be a hack.

That may be a sign of hacking since a Pokemon will keep its nickname when it evolves. When trading a pokemon with a nickname that pokemon will not be able to change its current nickname. That doesnt mean it will revert back to normal opun evolution. KingDDD is not slakoths italian name so it should not have changed to Vigoroth. I suspect that it could be a hack.
was it traded from gba cartridge?
it's probably an hack but there's a bug in the italian (maybe also in other european cartrige) that keep the standard name as nickname when traded to an english game, i never heard of the opposite but it may be the same bug.

is there a way to get fakeout and Psyco cut on medicham?
Yeah, have both on Smeagle, breed it onto Spinda, and then onto Medicham.

Although not Pokemon related, on Smogon are referrals a good or bad thing? In the accounts page of each member there's a referral number, and I was wondering what that does. =\

is there a way to get fakeout and Psyco cut on medicham?
I'm pretty sure there is, though it is a little bit of a chain:

1. Sketch both fake out and psycho cut onto a smeargle (this is the only step I'm not sure how you would go about doing).

2. Breed male smeargle with female Spinda to get a baby male spinda that knows both moves.

3. Breed female meditite/medicham with male spinda produced from above steps.

Although not Pokemon related, on Smogon are referrals a good or bad thing? In the accounts page of each member there's a referral number, and I was wondering what that does. =\
That is bad, it shows how many infraction points the person currently has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)