Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
One quick question:

Lets say I have a Substitute over my Sandshrew. If a Cranidos (Or any physical attacker) EQ's and breaks it, and I use counter, does it trigger?

So does countering behind a sub work?
I'm curious, and I genuinely don't know.
Thanks!

One quick question:

Lets say I have a Substitute over my Sandshrew. If a Cranidos (Or any physical attacker) EQ's and breaks it, and I use counter, does it trigger?

So does countering behind a sub work?
I'm curious, and I genuinely don't know.
Thanks!
No. You can only counter if you actually take the damage.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
It's definately not Instead, I believe it was take damage first, if you survive then you heal 25%....

This is the same concept as Volbeat (who is 100% Male). Breed the male with a Nidorina (I don't think Nidoking/queen can breed...) since Nidorinas have a 50% chance of giving birth to a Nidoran Male.

Mist should only prevent future stat reductions, i.e. Intimidate, Defog
Nidorinas can't breed; only Nidoran Fs.

Small question on breeding

When I breed IV's onto a pokemon can the highest IV's be overwritten?
example
Male Parent: 31/31/2/20/16/15
Female Parent: 31/20/3/14/14/31
Then baby gets random IV's 20/15/3/4/6/31
Then let's say after the first round of random assigning can the babies 31 speed IV be overwritten by the males 15 speed IV?
Sorry if this question is addressed somewhere else but I just couldn't find it.

When I breed IV's onto a pokemon can the highest IV's be overwritten?
example
Male Parent: 31/31/2/20/16/15
Female Parent: 31/20/3/14/14/31
Then baby gets random IV's 20/15/3/4/6/31
Then let's say after the first round of random assigning can the babies 31 speed IV be overwritten by the males 15 speed IV?
Sorry if this question is addressed somewhere else but I just couldn't find it.
When breeding some of the IVs are picked from the parents and some are randomly generated, the IVs that are picked from the parents are not necessarily the higher ones because they are picked at random too.
You should read all this guide before asking more questions because everything regarding breeding is explained there.

Does any one know what I should include in my team as a combo, maybe, when my lead pokemon is scarf-cross? Thanks
Make a team of anything and then remove what doesn't work and keep what does. Team making isn't done in one day, you need days to get a good one, and that is something no one can help you with.

what percentage does scope lens and razor claw increase ch ratio? and someone told me burn decreases attack or lowers attack or something? is this true?
Answer to the burn question: I read it cuts their attack stat in half.

Personally I always thought it did the same amount as Paralyzation did to speed.

When a faster Pokemon uses U-turn on the same turn that the slower Pokemon uses Pursuit, does the Pursuiter take the U-turn damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)