Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Pokemon related question but I don't know where else to ask.

Would a PS2 scratch your disc if you leave it running for a couple hours with out playing it? Or is my PS2 just fucked up.

Not a Pokemon related question but I don't know where else to ask.

Would a PS2 scratch your disc if you leave it running for a couple hours with out playing it? Or is my PS2 just fucked up.

No game system should scratch the disc for any reason, even running it for awhile. I've left/played a PS2 from morning to night and never had a problem. Just keep it ventilated. So if it's scratching your games, perhaps the tray is slanted?

Could someone tell me why the shiny egg thread I posted was deleted? I spent ages typing that up...

EDIT: Ah, I just saw in the Wi-fi forum rules that "no discussion of AR codes is permitted". I didn't think to look at the Wi-fi rules when posting in Stark Mountain.
Anyway, would it be possible for a mod to PM me the deleted first post?

Just curious about this... did I do this right?

Bright Powder increases evasion by 1 level (move accuracy decreases to 75%).
Wide Lens increases accuracy by 10%.

So, a pokemon holding wide lens using a 100% accuracy move will have 100% * 1.1 * 0.75 = 82.5% chance of hitting, right?

I was wondering this myself. According to Smogon:

Smogon Item Guide said:
BrightPowder:
Raises evasion 10%.

Wide Lens:
Raises Accuracy 10%.

So do they cancel out? In other words, will a Wide Lens Metagross using Explosion still have 100% accuracy against a (non-Ghost) target with BrightPowder?

What kind of moves/abilities go through a Substitute? I'm wondering cause I got Destiny Bonded while I had a Sub out; don't want that to happen again ><

EDIT: Never mind, just found it on the site. ^^

What would be a better HP for NP Ninetales in UU: Ice or Rock?

(Ninetales @ Life Orb
Timid
252 SpAtk 4 Def 252 Speed
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
HP Ice/Rock)

For Regigigas's Slow start ability, does he need to be out a total of 5 turns, or everytime he comes out does he need to re-do those 5 turns?

On Pokemonplatinum.net there is a guide for getting Rotom and Secret Key. Within that guide, it shows you how to obtain the Mystery Gift.

What would be a better HP for NP Ninetales in UU: Ice or Rock?

(Ninetales @ Life Orb
Timid
252 SpAtk 4 Def 252 Speed
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
HP Ice/Rock)

HP Ice hits Altaria and other Flying types, but then that set would be walled by Fire-types (i.e. Camerupt, another Ninetales)

I'd suggest HP Rock, because it provides coverage against Flying types as well as Fire types who might try to wall you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back